El Torrito (Hector Acosta) at Dolce

Sep 19, 2005
El Torrito is scheduled to play Dolce starting at 10 pm saturday the 7th.

I checked on his site to see when he would be playing in NY again, and it shows a listing for Dolce. On the 9th he has this listed on his website:

EVENTO PUBLICACION LIBRO
EURY CABRAL A
JUAN LUIS GUERRA
BANCO CENTRAL

I dont dare say wether I think he is good or not...

bad bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
No tourist, expat or anyone from dr1 will go there to see him like no one went to see anthony santos at dolce last saturday.
These guys have to be playing at chopo places for many to even show any interested in seeing them.
Notice how many people defended the whore house concert events and actually encouraged people in visiting those places. hahahaha, dolce, what dolce. Not many on dr1 will ever go see any concert there.
AZB

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
El Torrito is scheduled to play Dolce starting at 10 pm saturday the 7th.

I checked on his site to see when he would be playing in NY again, and it shows a listing for Dolce. On the 9th he has this listed on his website:

EVENTO PUBLICACION LIBRO
EURY CABRAL A
JUAN LUIS GUERRA
BANCO CENTRAL

I dont dare say wether I think he is good or not...

bad bob

Bob if you get a chance to go see El Torito, go!

He is a wonderful artist, I saw him play 2 weeks ago and he put on a great show. He really got the audience involved. He's pretty high energy, in a little teeny weeny body (think energizer bunny ;))

Skippy1

Feb 21, 2008

He is a wonderful artist, I saw him play 2 weeks ago and he put on a great show. He really got the audience involved. He's pretty high energy, in a little teeny weeny body (think energizer bunny ;))

Or the mighty atom.

Seriously he is good as long as he doesnt sing merengue!!!!!!!
then take some ear plugs and good book to read.

Skippy1

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
Or the mighty atom.

Seriously he is good as long as he doesnt sing merengue!!!!!!!
then take some ear plugs and good book to read.

Skippy1

I think his tipicos are good, better than his bachata sound. To each his own I guess ;)

Sep 19, 2005

I have seen him 5 times so far!!!! the last three times was during one week when we saw him in Tamboril then in Sosua, then lastly in Santiago

ooopps and none were in a whore house believe it or not!!!

I liked a lot of his songs that he was supporting from his latest album..

which my gf says he made after his wife cheated on him....

tormenta" (spelling may be wrong) is nice...

if I was in town I for sure would be there...no mater what catergory AZB put me in ha ha ha

bob