Models for photo shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

camden

Jun 6, 2008
I will be going to the North Shore and would really like to use male and female models for photo shoots. #1. Any suggestions to where I can find young attractive people to model? #2. What is the pay ? I can get models here on craigslist for $100 a day plus photos. How much can I expect to pay there. I'm not looking for professional models. Just good looking people to take photos in a nice Island atmosphere.

camden

Jun 6, 2008
I read the thread. this is a completely different situation than taking pics and posting it on internet. #1. I plan to pay the models. #2. There will be releases to sign. I will be taking pics at the beach and anyone hired for the shoot will understand these are not "private" pics. But may be used to advertise. Thanks for your response.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I read the thread. this is a completely different situation than taking pics and posting it on internet. #1. I plan to pay the models. #2. There will be releases to sign. I will be taking pics at the beach and anyone hired for the shoot will understand these are not "private" pics. But may be used to advertise. Thanks for your response.
I assumed as much.
Just making sure that nobody accidentally gets into trouble.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Male Model available

I will be going to the North Shore and would really like to use male and female models for photo shoots. #1. Any suggestions to where I can find young attractive people to model? #2. What is the pay ? I can get models here on craigslist for $100 a day plus photos. How much can I expect to pay there. I'm not looking for professional models. Just good looking people to take photos in a nice Island atmosphere.

Thanks, for being the first to post, offering to pay for such a service.

Local television has been advertising my dance moves in the local clubs and I have never been compensated.

Business is booming, because I'm a babe magnet !

Please PM me for my portfolio .

camden

Jun 6, 2008
There are modeling agencies all over the country. You shold have no problem contacting and working with one if your intentions are what you say they are.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not looking to use a modeling agency. #1. Why go to an agency that will charge me an arm and a leg ? Even in the U.S. it's easy to find models on craigslist, or modeling websites and omit the middle man.

The modeling I want is completely legit. No nudity!!!I'm sure I can get tons of "loose women" to model . But I'm not searching for anything lewd at all. \

I'm searching for classy models to model bathing suits. Male and female. Just not sure how to go about it. Should I put an ad in the local paper? Or just go scouting but where? as I am not planning to spend that much time there.

Coralia

Mar 30, 2007
www.myspace.com
Mature Female Model available Sosua

Hi dear Camden,

If you are seeking or need an European model for some project : Here I AM!
I am a Dutch model and willing to take every opportunity to achieve YOUR and MY goals!
Am not an average type of Model as you will see, I am a very extravagant individual special one and have some experience and shoots of/in every kind of assignments (NO ADULT) !
I am available and would like to hear back from You.
Pictures/Portfolio upon request.
I wish you a nice day and a lot of succes with your search and projects.

Have a nice day!

Availability :
Travel all over the world!

Coralia

J

John Evans

I look pretty good in a Borat bathing suit if you are looking to turn stomachs rather than heads

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Hey - over here.....

I am available if you are looking for a vintage model.... :ermm:

and I'm cheap - so I am told! ;)

Rio

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
email me a photo please JE - I need something to put a smile on my face! :tired:

Rio
If you value your monitor.....
He scares sharks away when he goes scuba diving.....
When he was a kid, they hung pork chops around his neck so the dogs would play with him......

tatooface460x365.jpg

Just chiding, JE.....

Sep 19, 2005
were you looking for Dominicans exclusviely or any good looking people?

are you shooting photos with clothes you provide....?????

do you have a make up artist that will be working the shoots?

will you have facitlities..or do the people just get out of their car and pose?

bob

camden

Jun 6, 2008
I'm looking for good looking people. Exotic looks . I will be providing apparel to model. But I'm not looking for anything big. My question is will it be easy to find people to model? I am not looking to orchestrate anything complicated. Just looking or walking around and hoping I can find good looking models. Also wondering what to pay to models.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm looking for good looking people. Exotic looks . I will be providing apparel to model. But I'm not looking for anything big. My question is will it be easy to find people to model? I am not looking to orchestrate anything complicated. Just looking or walking around and hoping I can find good looking models. Also wondering what to pay to models.
Tough questions to answer.
Are you fluent in Spanish?
That alone will make a huge difference in both your success and costs.
Dominicans are naturals in front of the camera and are a very pretty people, so the subjects are there, now it's a matter of your own talents and capabilities.
As an example, although I have zero experience in your industry, I do speak the lingo, understand the culture and know the lay of the land.
I'm positive that I would have no problem acquiring all the subjects I might need, with minimal effort.
(No, I'm not for hire)

Status
Not open for further replies.