Is there an Orphanage near Boca Chica?

B

Boris

My wife and I are planning a vacation in Boca Chica this winter. We thought we would bring a few things for the orphaned children. Is there an orphanage near Boca Chica? Thanks in advance.

B

Brenda

There is an orphanage in Jaun Dolio. The name of it escapes me at the moment. If you drive the highway past the Resort area in Jaun Dolio you can not miss it. Coming from Boca Chica it is on your left and sits back off the road a liitle ways but the sign is closer to the road. I am sure if you ask once in Boca Chica someone there can direct you there. A call ahead of time would probrably be appreciated.
Enjoy your time there!

D

D.D.

I can't tell you of an orphanage near Boca chica as I am not familiar with that area. Our company is involved with a gentleman who is helping orphanges in the country and we are one of his contributors. I will send him your post to see if he can help you.

The reason for my posting is simply to express my admiration for what you are attempting to do. In the name of the orphans I thank you in advance. Please try to visit the orphans and deliver your gift in person.

Regards,

D.D.

B

Bob Morris

Actually this is a question for DD. Could you also post my address to your friend who is concerned with orphanages in DR. We visit Playa Dorada every year (usually Feb.) and would love to know of a legitimate organization concerned with the welfare of children there.

R

Richard

Driving east towards San Pedro de Macoris out of Boca Chica there is an orphanage by the name of "Cry of the Caribbean" It is on the north side of the highway.