DR Websites - Be Careful!

A

apostropheman

Thanks Robert,

please keep us up-to-date as you find these frauds :D

Feb 7, 2007
keep us up-to-date as you find these frauds

Don't be too quick to jump to a conclusion

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, dominicanrepublic.com/ did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Fishguy

Oct 22, 2006
I take it you and the other Robert had a falling out at some point, since his services were recommended in this thread:
DR1 archives

Is that you with the DR1 handle?

It's a big world, competitive jabs really necessary? Come on....

(and no, I've never even been to the other site. You're kind of providing free advertising to those with more than half a brain and just the least bit curious though).

A

apostropheman

Translation please! ;):D:bunny::bunny:
I take it you and the other Robert had a falling out at some point, since his services were recommended in this thread:
DR1 archives

Is that you with the DR1 handle?

It's a big world, competitive jabs really necessary? Come on....

(and no, I've never even been to the other site. You're kind of providing free advertising to those with more than half a brain and just the least bit curious though).
hey fishman,

who ya talking at? :confused:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I don't want to get myself into too much trouble, but that was directed at Robert, the OP.

I think this thread would be better of dying quickly.

That archive link was 7 years ago. A lot happens in 7 years.
Sites change, people change, ownership of sites change etc etc.

I have no beef with anyone, just letting people know that some sites require a little caution when surfing them. What would you prefer I do, say nothing?

Don't try and make something out of nothing... your just wasting your time.

Next....

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The DR1 website is the best for more reasons than I have time to explain.

The best part is you are allowed to make your own decisons......informed or not !!

Until you've been P choped, you will never Know what it's like to be stranded on the most Romantic Island...........next to ???

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
Firefox 3 is bloking those sites

firefox.jpg