(brand New Video) Wet Dreams Part 2 Starring Dj Blaze Nyc And Mikey Aka The Wop

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
MIKEY AKA THE WOP AND DJ BLAZE NYC IN THIS VIDEO WITH WET DREAMS PART 2 MIKEY GETS DJ BLAZE NYC IN SOSUA !!!! ALSO DIFFERENT FOOTAGE AS WELL FROM SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC AND NEW YORK THAT YOU MUST CHECK OUT !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4fvrupppXEM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4fvrupppXEM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A

apostropheman

I was just wondering where all your new videos were...but I guess that was my mistake. :eek:

If all you have is crap like this then rest on your laurels and spare us the rest!

I bet your post and probably this thread will be deleted as soon as a mod or Robert hear
the foul language :angry::devious::disappoin:tired:

:cheeky::bunny::bunny:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
True ... But You Guys Want Info Videos And Everyone Else Wants Hangouts !! The Next One Will Be Info ! I Got Plenty Of Those But I Will Be Posting The Rate Like I Said I Was

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It's all good :)

Some dude was using a Mac in that video, finally some class in one of your clips!

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
I actually like your videos ! Continue with what you're doing..

Btw, what's the name of the background music ? I like the beat..

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
yo DOMINICAN-KIDD, if i had a video editor i have tons of video that i can post online...LOL, i'll try to do this after this year's trip later in august.....you started something here my friend! LOL

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Send Subscribe To Me On Youtube So I Can See Your Videos And Hit Me With A Pm So I Can Tell U What Editor I Use !!!!

yo Dominican-kidd, If I Had A Video Editor I Have Tons Of Video That I Can Post Online...lol, I'll Try To Do This After This Year's Trip Later In August.....you Started Something Here My Friend! Lol

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
yo yo yo

Send Subscribe To Me On Youtube So I Can See Your Videos And Hit Me With A Pm So I Can Tell U What Editor I Use !!!!

sorry if you misunderstood me bro, my videos are actually on camcorder, i would LOVE to put them on computer or on YouTube! ima start using digital cameras now to store stuff and download on computer.
what Editor do you use for these videos? is it something i have to buy?

Jaime

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Im Pretty Sure There Is A Way U Can Move Camcorder Videos Into A Computer Or Cd Just Ask Around But I Dont Know

And I Use Windows Movie Maker ...if U Have Windows Im Sure U Have It

sorry If You Misunderstood Me Bro, My Videos Are Actually On Camcorder, I Would Love To Put Them On Computer Or On Youtube! Ima Start Using Digital Cameras Now To Store Stuff And Download On Computer.
What Editor Do You Use For These Videos? Is It Something I Have To Buy?

Jaime

ForeignNative

Jun 16, 2008
Thank you. For taking 3 minutes of my life that I will never be able to regain.

You and others like you are the cause to perverse stereotype that has been given to the Dominican culture.

Rob

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i'm pretty familiar with video editing. i own a Panasonic HVX-200 and i'm familiar with Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro (Mac), Adobe Premier, Avid, etc.

windows media maker is fairly simple to operate on PC or iMovie if you have a Mac.

KIDD, if u need some help, let me know...

Sep 19, 2005
it is ovbious THE KIDD aka...THE KIDD has thick skin...he gets berated about how bad his vids are and his reply is..dont worry I got MORE!! ha ha ha

I am loving the delivery even if I dont like the package!!

he is the big problem some simple gringo blanco grande might have with YUUUZZ people.

when the gangster rapper hip hop wanna be meets the hoodlum dominicano and says "YO"

is he talking to me,....... or about himself??

ha ha ha

bad bob