Hotel Casa Valeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
I am planning on returning to Sosua in February 2009 for a week. The last time I stayed there I was at Hotel Casa Cayena, however, Hotel Casa Valeria looked very nice from the outside and received good reviews online. Could anyone tell me whether or not this hotel is chica friendly? Thanks in advance to everyone!!

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am planning on returning to Sosua in February 2009 for a week. The last time I stayed there I was at Hotel Casa Cayena, however, Hotel Casa Valeria looked very nice from the outside and received good reviews online. Could anyone tell me whether or not this hotel is chica friendly? Thanks in advance to everyone!!
Yes, in a soft way.
To be sure, phone them up.
They speak English.
809-571-3565

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Rocky, thanks, will call them and check it out. I will also be sure to spend some time at your bar and say hi when I am out there being you are right there where the hotel is.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
I've spent a great deal of time at Casa Valeria, I think you'll like it. There are new owners now and I've only met them once, but they seem nice. Make sure you ask for one of the units 1-7 as the face the courtyard and pool, units 8&9 face the street and are a bit noiser.

P.S. say hello to Rosa (the maid) from Jose, she is so sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.