Sabaneta de Yasica...

sailin

May 1, 2008
Looking at property in this area. anyone have any input?
5 minutes from Cabarete. Doesn't show for any info??

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Doesn't show for any info??
Does that mean that you are unable to find info in the archives?
There are very few gringos who settle out that way, which might explain why you are not finding anything on the net.
If you want replies, you will need to ask more specific questions.

bart6

Aug 17, 2007
will eventually take off, since things are moving that direction, ie cabarete east has a lot of high profile development work ongoing, not a bad area to be looking in, of course it will be awhile before you have enough services that you dont have to go into cabarete and sosua.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

I have lived just outside Sabaneta de Yasica for 2 years - what would you like to know? I disagree that it is necessary to go to Sosua or Cabarete unless you want to.... everything is here at hand or in the other direction of the great, little Gasper Hernandez.

Mu?ecote

Aug 1, 2006

good job man, however 5 minutes outside caberete seems abit low, maybe 10?

i spend 1 night a week out there and have a great time when you get settled give me a pm and ill head out. saturday is usually the best day which is pretty normal in the country

i almost rented an apartment there for 2500 pesos per month but as usual i didnt follow thru. it was behind the pizza place across from the garage/disco.

good luck with everything.

sailin

May 1, 2008
figured out Sabaneta De Yasica

Decided to just go there and see it in person. Loved it. Bought a 15 acre plantation that is incredible. The folks at Property Center from Sosua were just great. I'll use them again. Had a local from Sabaneta check out the farm after Property Center showed it and was told "the exact same great specifics". Sometimes you just get lucky. Thanks everyone. See you soon.