castration

D

dan hayes

Does anyone know the going rate for castration operation in Santo
Domingo. How do the rates compare to Mexico or Costa Rica or
Brazil say. Are the doctors doing them reputable ? Has anyone
had a bad experience or especially good experience ?

S

Sonny

Uhhh...you forgot the other question...do they charge by the pound,ounce or gram for removal of said objects.

Mexican Method- Tie a dead bleeding fish around articles you want removed and swim in the open waters of Mexico,be sure to make as much commotion as possible as to attract sharks.
Advantage-instant removal!
Disadvantage-Sharks have problems pinpointing objects and usually end up removing all equipment.

Costa Rica Method- Sleep with another mans wife.
Advantage-Instant removal accompanied by a lot of yelling.
Disadvantage- Severe pain.

Brazilian Method- Rip off any drug dealer
Advantage-Instant removal
Disadvantage- Many Brazilian drug dealers carry small calibre weapons which take several shots to remove said objects thus creating extreme pain,excessive bleeding and major discomfort.
Conclusion-Easier to keep the "boys" and not remove anything.

S

scaramooch

Dan, you can tie a couple of half hitches around (it) real tight and they will fall off in a couple of days and you will be singing soprano instantly, or you can call a Dominican a (pendejo) and you will get the same result gratis.

S

Sonny

Dan,when all is said and done and the operation is complete you may feel a little cut off from the rest of us guys.

J

John

the dominican way would be best those sugar cane workers can swing a mean blade

C

ChicacagoChris

Then give it to my ex-wife because she acts like she has one already.

R

Richard

Dan. do you want just chemical or com[lete? lol.
p.s.Some cuckolded husbands will most likely do the latter for free.

H

Hillbilly

It seems to me that

We are dealing with a very disturbed person: Either a molester, a sexual predator, or someone that is trying to do a sex change.

In no way shape or form does a man even consider this option unless all other choices have played out.

Perhaps ECH MD can lend a professional hand here....

HB

A

Andy

Re: Funny you should mention...

HB,

Funny you should mention your perception of this person as that's exactly what went through my mind when I read his post. I hope if that is the case, he finds help soon.

T

Tom F.

Actually pendejo in the DR means stupid or an idiot. It gets a laugh and is used often between close friends. In Puerto Rico they are fighting words.

M

Mike

Two things:

The sugar cane cutters in the DR are not Dominican but are Haitian. Most Dominican in the Campo are fairly accurate with machetes anyway.

Pendejo is used here as a way of describing somebody young as inexperienced in any context. There are much stronger phrases used here that would be consider much more insulting. Mama guevo, Hijo de Puta, Degracio, Cabron ect...

A

angela

Guys you have been very funny about a very serious question.

I believe he was really asking for a vasectomy and just used the wrong term. It is a misconception some guys have. If you can't produce babies you are castrated. My impression is that he is a desperate man. Maybe he has produced an abundance of offspring and wants to put and end to it. How about it?