Need a proerty manager for villa in Las Terrenas

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Hello all--

WIth the help of this excellent forum, we bought a wonderful 2 BR villa in Las Terrenas with the intention of renting it by the week (except when we get to stay there ourselves!)

We now need an English-speaking property manager who lives in LT and can make sure the villa is cleaned and linens washed between rentals in exchange for a % of the rental fee- I plan to handle the bookings myself.

Do you know anyone who might be interested in this job? And what is the standard commission for this kind of work?

We'll be back in Las Terrenas in three weeks to talk with anyone interested!
Many, many thanks-
Susan
PS: I also posted this on the Living/employment forums

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004

Let me know where I can reach you so that I can put you in touch with my friends.​

gilleganproperties

Apr 1, 2008
we have used this lady several times , i think she?s german and always found her very good. here?s a link to her website
Villa for rentl
also the guys in DR paradise work with rentals you should contact dan there

good luck

susan77

Jan 19, 2008
Thank you, Jose! I will send you an email so we can arrange to meet when we are in LT (in just 2 more weeks!!)-
Susan

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
Hi Susan: I just sent you a PM with my phone number in reply to your last e-mail. If you didn't get it, let me know.

Juniper

takoman

Dec 16, 2006
Susan, I forgot to mention this in my earlier email to you today. We are also in search of a house manager/rental person. Can you give us any suggestions? Regards, Jay Levy