car rental punta cana

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
can anybody recommend a good car rental company from punta cana airport. i need a vehicule for a couple of weeks. thanks.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and you get best rates if you contact them prior to arrival, i have several friends coming over several times per year and they book their car online with Avis Alamo Europcar aso and have the best rates.
there is no office of any car renntal at the PC airport,
the drivers of the car rental companies bring you your car to the arrival area at the Airport and let you sign the papers right there at the little bar.
you can also contact one of those companies once you arrived, their contact numbers are shown at all hotels in the guest service area, so they deliver your car to the hotel.
have fun
Mike

MSPC06

May 27, 2008
Car rental/Budget

I have been renting with Budget for almost a year. However, everytime I rent a car with them, they always have new rules. One time I was there for about one week and they had me pay for the deposit in cash...I feel like I have been had... $250.00 worth... I was supposed to only pay $196 and yet I felt like I paid more. I am not sure if Budget is aware of this scam... I just feel like everytime I rent a car from this company there is always something new.

Did anybody have the same experience like me? I am not sure if I should report them to their headquarters. Of course I was rushed and forgot to get a receipt for the cash... loss cause now I guess.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
of course you should report anything to them what did not be like described when booking. sure you won't get anything back without a signed receipt, but strabge things should always be reprted to the headoffice of any company, so they get aware of strange things and can act to stop that.
Mike

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
i would agree with mike... reporting will do no harm and at least could help other renters who do business there. the people at budget were very kind and helpful there on our last visit. i know people have different experiences and may deal with different reps but i have heard from various people that carlos the owner is an honorable man and if one of his people is not being honest i am sure he would want to know. sorry about your misfortune and best of luck... ben jammin'