Moderator Re-Shuffle

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have added a few new moderators and Chris is back with us as well :)

Berzin & Frank the Tank are in the "General Stuff" forum and will be helping out the El Tigre. It's the busiest forum, so needs a few eyes :)

Chip is going to look after the "Government" forum.

NALs has being looking after the "Polls" for a while, so not much of a change there.

I wish all the newbie moderators well and would like to take the opportunity to thank all our old hands, you do a great job and DR1 wouldn't be what it is without your continued help and support!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
A warm welcome to the new mods and if you need help finding buttons please send me a PM anytime.

I love playing with buttons and have tested them all. ;)

Christa I don't need to tell you how happy I am to have you back.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
=bronxboyatheart;658542]Who thought you would amount to something? lol

ay que malo!!!

Congrats guys, Berzin and Frank, but shouldn't you guys be moderating the relationship forums? ? ?

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
A warm welcome to the new mods and if you need help finding buttons please send me a PM anytime.

I love playing with buttons and have tested them all. ;)

Christa I don't need to tell you how happy I am to have you back.

the delete button? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
isnt ms chiri one too.

Can't keep secrets eh?

Yes Chiri is our new mod in "Living" but she is on vacation ( a real one) and might not be too active for now till she returns and is settled in her new home.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Please correct me if I am wrong but I was previously under the impression that the Living Forum is the largest not General Stuff - am I right or wrong?

elton

My thread snapped!
Jul 1, 2008
general stuff and living would seem to be the same to me is there a need for two

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
general stuff and living would seem to be the same to me is there a need for two

At the risk of sounding extremely stupid (even more than usual!) I believe Living is about living here and General can be about anything DR related - does that make sense?

elton

My thread snapped!
Jul 1, 2008
From the description living seems to be general questions to people living here where they hope to get answers.
General is generally things that arent covered by asking questions in other parts of the forum that might not need an answer.

Any questions ? lol

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
From the description living seems to be general questions to people living here where they hope to get answers.
General is generally things that arent covered by asking questions in other parts of the forum that might not need an answer.

Any questions ? lol

Yes, could you translate into English please? :bunny:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Any questions ? lol

Remember why your other username was sent on vacation?

Hanging by a thread baby.....

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Please correct me if I am wrong but I was previously under the impression that the Living Forum is the largest not General Stuff - am I right or wrong?

Yes, Living is the largest in terms of number of posts. I'm looking forward to debates thought as it seems to be more in depth at times. Threads are longer and issues are discussed more seriously. It will make a nice change for me and I know Chiri and Anna will look after Living where I spent many years. ;)

Last edited: