Sankie The Movie

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
any translated in english versions out there? subtitles?

I went to cduniverse.com and looked it up. One of the reviewers said the movie has subtitles.

I tried looking everywhere but not one site I've been on has subtitles that you can download for this flick.

So its' a crapshoot. You really won't know for sure until you make the purchase sorry to say.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
i am buying this movie when i got to DR next month and bringing it back to the states, i dont care for subtitles :)
Copies are , at least used to be, available everywhere. An English translation or even subtitles are not really necessary. The average person who has been to the DR a few times will understand most if not all. If you're near Sosua and can't find a copy. PM me and I'll make one for you. There is also another very funny movie about a couple on vacation in the DR. "Mi papa se volvio loco". Both movies are very funny.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Sanky Panky, as previously stated, is available anywhere in the DR I would think. I buy at least 2/3 copies everytime I go because everytime I lend it out here people want to keep it...I'm sure I have bought at least 8 or 9 copies there to give to friends. I love it!

OH MY GOD CON HIELO!
SHALENA

MojitoGirl

Jul 30, 2007
i don't speak spanish so i really don't understand much of it. some parts are obvious but when it's just dialogue i have no idea whats going on

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Saw the movie last night. Too funny. Whoever is playing the lead has great comedic instincts (kinda reminiscent of a young Jerry Lewis).

The production values were very good, Alina Vargas was gorgeous (as usual), and although it was almost two hours long, was pretty well paced for a romantic comedy.

Hope the producers come up with a new movie soon, as they've definitely got the right idea.

If anyone has any Hollywood connections, please tell them about Ms. Vargas. She's not a bad singer, either....:glasses:

COROLLA24

Apr 11, 2004
community.webshots.com
Sankie Panky was a great movie.. i watched it two years ago before coming back to Canada.. ANd it was funny, my fav part and my husband and I still joke around about it... anyone who seen it will remember the line.. read in spanish!!!!
(dame un o my god con hielo) LOL