Unlimited calls from Santo Domingo. Free Trial.

capitandanny

Jan 1, 2008
Ok, I understand that this may be take as a promotion. However base on all the problems that we are having with the DGTEC/Codetel problem I think that this is something important for the DR1 Forum. Basically today I spoke with one of the managers of llamamucho.com and ask them if they can give more than 2 days trial for the DR1 users. Their answer was yes and they reserve 50 lines for the DR1 users until the Monday 7/28 as a trial period (just put the word DR1 into comentarios when you fill the form for the free trial). Anybody who requested after the first 50 will get the regular 2 days. I think that is a good deal (nothing to lose) for the people like me who were suffering with the plan809 problem. Llamamucho is great if you have a phone at home due the fact that will ring 2 numbers at the same time and I don't need to use my cell minutes when I am at home, monthly plan is $20 and 3 months plan is $45. I ask them to extend to 1 year, but they said that the need to wait until the Supreme Court have a word about the communication problem in the DR. In the meantime they are an option and are located in the US. Try and enjoy. And if you purchase you can use my number as a reference and I will have a free month: 809-202-1538. Win-Win situation.;)

drodrig

Jul 11, 2008
That's a good deal, specially because this weekend is father's day in the DR. I have been using their service an so far so good. Sorry that I didn't have your number before for your free month. Thanks.

capitandanny

Jan 1, 2008
Well, I don't know who purchase but I already have three free months to continue calling, 7 more and I will have a free year. Thanks.