I look for Dominican in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

yariel

Jul 25, 2008
www.myspace.com
hi!!!!!

the reason for this post is to see if I can encounter a dominican that can help me or give advice on how I can go and work in canada . I am very interested in working in this country. I am an electrical tech, computer, and also experience on programmings theater lights. I am also an installer of concert and disco lights. I am interested in living in this beautiful country. For any other
information please email me at
cesar.yariel@gmail.com

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
You need to get a work visa before coming to work in his beautiful country.

You can apply for skilled worker visa Click here for more info. It's in Spanish

Good luck

yariel

Jul 25, 2008
www.myspace.com
thanks for the info, so but it does not help me much.
I need a person who lives in Canada so that she can help me, to obtain a work contract.

but of all form thank you very much to help and to read my post

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
thanks for the info, so but it does not help me much.
I need a person who lives in Canada so that she can help me, to obtain a work contract.

but of all form thank you very much to help and to read my post

Are you "blue"?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well I'm sorry to say that we have many tech people already in Canada and unless you get here first no employer is looking for unknown help from someone that doesn't have a visa already or has any idea when then will get here.

Even if you find a Dominican Employer they have to prove that they cannot find a qualified person in Canada to fill the job you are seeking in order for you to qualify.

DR1 isn't an employment help centre for the world. We can only help you if you require visa information or if you were a new Dominican immigrant in Canada looking for help. I live in Canada so I know a little bit about it ;)

Last edited:

Roberto284

Jul 2, 2004
Well I'm sorry to say that we have many tech people already in Canada and unless you get here first no employer is looking for unknown help from someone that doesn't have a visa already or has any idea when then will get here.

Even if you find a Dominican Employer they have to prove that they cannot find a qualified person in Canada to fill the job you are seeking in order for you to qualify.

DR1 isn't an employment help centre for the world. We can only help you if you require visa information or if you were a new Dominican immigrant in Canada looking for help. I live in Canada so I know a little bit about it ;)

Anna's right. And i'll add that there's no help here in Canada between ^compadres^ like you get to see in DR. You cannot imagine how competitive is the Canadian market...

Status
Not open for further replies.