DR in 2008. Where to go these days . Three guys from Canada lookin

book88

Jul 29, 2008
3 guys late thirties from Canada. Looking to have some drinks, good beach, and try some local talent with good qualilty.

Looking to party and do some good clubs as well.

Is Boca Chica finished or is it still good.

How bout Sousa or Cabarete.

Help a new guy would be appreciated.

ngc911

Jul 30, 2008
Hey Guys,

I have been 3 times in Puerto Plata since April, and I can mention a few places to hang out if you are going to be in that area.

La Canita, Bull Pen on the Mal?con, Ojilvy's Carwash and a tourist favorite in Playa Dorada is CocoBongo.

You will have a good time regardless of where you go.... It's a beautiful city and I envy you for heading down that way. Just make sure you venture out in the City.... Unless you don't want to mingle with the locals which would be a shame.

Cheers

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Really? a recommendation of Puerto Plata over Cabarete...or even Sosua? Puerto Plata is a fine city, but for a vacation, I believe the OP would have a much better time in Cabarete or Sosua...and I suppose Blackbeards if they are just coming for sex...

mackhard

Sep 20, 2002
Miss the Good ole days

I just returned from Boca Chica on the 22nd, and yes it is truely over. Dead. full of hustlers who speak english and are chasing money and drugs. Strip closes at 1:00 am .. The hoes are really looking trashy. Blame it on Bush..

book88

Jul 29, 2008
Well,

Definitely looking for some shakin booty. But not a adult resort.

Looking for Hot dominicians shakin ass . with a little flitaration and good times after that.

We are thinkin Feb. 2009

Also looking for a place to sleep . where we can take part with the girls.

Looking to drinks, people watch, nice beach and hook uo with some hot ass

How is Boca or is Sousa better .

Where is it happening 2008/2009

Looking for a gentlemans playground

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Well,

Looking for Hot dominicians shakin ass . with a little flitaration and good times after that.

We are thinkin Feb. 2009

Mentioning your desire for chicas, 4 times in one short post, leads me to believe that you might just be happier in a place like Blackbeards.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Butt...

Well,

We are thinkin Feb. 2009

If a female would have came in here talking about wanting to have some "pipe laying" work, you guys would have rammed a big old "your a whore" lecture down her throat...

But this 17yr old comes in here (sure talk like one), talking like he's never gotten laid, and everyone jumps in with suggestions..... INCREIBLE!!!

enjoy DR, its a BEAUTIFUL country, with beautiful sites and delicious food. Dont try so hard.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Well,

We are thinkin Feb. 2009

Based on this post, Id say Cabarete is definitely not for you...go to Blackbeards...once you've "hooked up" with all the "hot ass" there, take a cab ride into Sosua for the night...but please, try to act like "gentlemen"...This country is not a playground...

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
The girls in Sosua out front of either Club 59 (Merengie Bar) or Latinos will definitely keep you and your "Gang" satisfied. They will literally flirt with you none stop. Yes indeed, for what is most prevalent on your "To do" list, you won't be disappointed with Sosua. We also have a night club called La Passion where they have a menu of delicacies that will titillate your insatiable "curiosities".

I agree with the post above, please act like gentlemen and you will be happy. I also agree that you guys are Man Whores but what the hell, men need loven' too!

Hehe