Transfer from Punta Cana airport

drmaniac

Jun 26, 2008
I found a more convinient (then those listed on the sticky post) taxi fare on the interhabit.com website for my transfer from Punta Cana airport to Uvero Alto resorts. I would like to book, but I need more information before (1. is it possible to book just one-way 2. how I can find your bus/taxi outside the airport?). So, I sent them three emails to info@interhabit.com, as indicated on their website, but I didn't get any answer.
Does anyone use this service before?
Tnx

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I found a more convinient (then those listed on the sticky post) taxi fare on the interhabit.com website for my transfer from Punta Cana airport to Uvero Alto resorts. I would like to book, but I need more information before (1. is it possible to book just one-way 2. how I can find your bus/taxi outside the airport?). So, I sent them three emails to info@interhabit.com, as indicated on their website, but I didn't get any answer.
Does anyone use this service before?
Tnx

Rates are nothing special if you are a couple (most tourists are) as the rate is about half (but is only for one person) the vehicle rate for regular taxis.

Personally I use taxi@mikesmarina.info and they do reply to e-mails.

Gregg