(brand New Video) Piergeorgio Palace Hotel In Sosua, Dr And The Atlantic Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ilTbMrL3E8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ilTbMrL3E8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IF YOU WANT YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE IN A VACATION PIERGEORGIO PALACE HOTEL IN SOSUA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE PLACE TO BE. A CARIBBEAN DREAM-VISION REALIZED BY AN ITALIAN FASION DESIGNER THAT WILL MAKE YOU RELAX COMFORTABLY, CHARGED YOUR LIFE BATTERIES, FORGET EVERY DAY STRESS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY REBUILD YOUR STRENGTH FOR FUTURE ENDEAVORS. FILLED WITH 58 ROOMS AND GIVES YOU AN UNBELIEVABLE VIEW OF THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. LOCATED IN THE NORTH PART OF THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC THIS BEAUTIFUL HOTEL CAN ALSO CATER TO WEDDING, FAMILY REUNIONS, HONEYMOONS, PARTY WITH FRIENDS AND MANY MORE ....FOR MORE INFO CHECK OUT ..... Hotel Sosua | Piergiorgio Palace Hotel Sosua Dominican Republic

INSTRUMENTAL IN THE BACKGROUND IS G-UNIT - CHASE DA CAT 50 CENT TONY YAYO LLOYD BANKS AND YOUNG BUCK

ALSO IN THE VIDEO IS DJ BLAZE NYC

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Poor guy.

Couldn't someone tell him that his cap was on crooked?
That just ain't right to post a whole video clip of the dude with his cap almost falling off without telling him.
It's as bad as if he had a bogey hanging out of his nose and you go on filming him.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What's up with the hologram?

Someone needs to tell DJ Blaze to take the hologram off the brim of his hat!

Where did this hip hop style of leaving the price tag/hologram on the hat originate?

tambo'

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Where is everyone?

"IF YOU WANT YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE IN A VACATION PIERGEORGIO PALACE HOTEL IN SOSUA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE PLACE TO BE."

Not too many people about having their dreams come true, are there DK?

But I am sure the arrival of you two made their stay complete........ :cheeky:

Rio

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The pool-

i1wvfb.jpg

2j2u8ug.jpg

The view from the third floor balcony, rear of hotel to the right-

zsk3dc.jpg

Same view to the left towards Sosua Beach-

xpd5as.jpg

Front Entrance-

ori5pt.jpg

e12jp3.jpg

5laofk.jpg

Rear balconies-

334q0q1.jpg

Restaurant seating, rear of hotel-

vgmlc6.jpg

View from dining balcony towards Sosua Beach-

3a70p.jpg

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Dining balconies overlooking the sea-

2aqezm.jpg

Woke up early enough to enjoy the breakfast view only once during my two week stay(LOL!!!) and that was only because I was leaving that day-

x58uti.jpg

View from the penthouse, towards the hotel Sosua By The Sea-

2cwvn6u.jpg

Building on the right of the hotel-not sure if the apartments are for rent but they seem nice when I was able to peep in from my balcony-

2moul1l.jpg

ofvzbk.jpg

Last edited:

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
so what about his hat LOL i mean nothing can be perfect ...what u want me to tell him "blaze put your hat straight for dr1.com" u guys are hilarious !!!!! and the part of a dream come true well 2 other sites said that and that place is very beautiful if you been there before !!!

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
so what about his hat LOL i mean nothing can be perfect ...what u want me to tell him "blaze put your hat straight for dr1.com" u guys are hilarious !!!!! and the part of a dream come true well 2 other sites said that and that place is very beautiful if you been there before !!!
Not for DR1, man.
Would you say, "Blaze. Wipe that bogey out of your nose for DR1"?
No way.
It's just the decent thing to do for your friend.
I would never film my friend looking like a fool then put it on the internet for all to see.
What would it have cost to tell him his hat was on crooked?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
We all know Dominican-Kidds' style by now-urban hip-hop attire, manner of speech and music presentation.

The baseball cap tilted to the side with the monogram and price tag attached to the brim is all part of it. No different I'm assuming than anyone else in his peer group.

This has been discussed already, how D-Kidds' videos are meant for a certain audience and some of us here on DR1 may find it different and not so appealing, but that is just a generational thing and/or a matter of personal taste.

Be that as it may he is still a tourist and manages to get to all parts of the island, and that is a good thing.

But D-Kidd, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHILL WITH THE N-WORD. Bleep it out of the video or something.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I believe they call that locked and cocked in Newfie country.
Stupid me.
He's deliberately wearing it like that because he thinks it looks kool?
Is that it?
A bit like the underwear sticking out above the belt line and kids thinking they look kool?
Something like that?

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
i did the video spontaneously !!!!! and thats how he wears his hats im not going to tell a grown man how to wear a hat and he doesnt mind the video being posted !

Not for DR1, man.
Would you say, "Blaze. Wipe that bogey out of your nose for DR1"?
No way.
It's just the decent thing to do for your friend.
I would never film my friend looking like a fool then put it on the internet for all to see.
What would it have cost to tell him his hat was on crooked?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
i did the video spontaneously !!!!! and thats how he wears his hats im not going to tell a grown man how to wear a hat and he doesnt mind the video being posted !
I gotcha.
Put it down to me being square.
Those things that they think are kool, look ridiculous to me, so I didn't catch on right away but I understand now.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yo DK:

Whats up with the hologram on the underside of the Daddy Jankee hat?

I have to remember to leave the sticker on my hat next time.

tambo'

PS:

Pierre G is a nice spot, a bit low key.

dreamsource

Jul 29, 2007
Too Funny!

Rocky, you keep me in stitches..."style" lasts a moment, but substance lasts a long time.
I wish the owners/ investors in this venture well. It doesn't seem to be particularly well-grounded in the reality of life in Sosua though. Everything I've learned from the "vets" is to live simply, do a good deed when you can, and enjoy each day for what it is. There's better life in knowing the people than in sleeping in the penthouse, I think.,,,,,

And all the best to those who disagree.

May 12, 2005
I think the keyword in that statement is "grown man" If he truly is an adult and he still wears his hat like that, then it's too late. We've lost him. Although, maybe he's just a late bloomer.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Lets' bring this back a bit...we got sidetracked for a minute.

How about anyone out there tell us about the hotel-impressions, likes and dislikes?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you Dominican kid and Berzin for the video and pictures. It looks like a very beautiful place and I really enjoyed looking at this Hotel from all angles. I've never been there so maybe next time I'll check it out.

Thanks again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.