Dominicans in Grand Rapids, MI?

jessann116

Dec 31, 2007
I have been told by several different people that there is an active Dominican community in Grand Rapids, Michigan but I have not been able to be in contact with them.

If anyone is from that area or knows anyone in that area please send their info my way or give them my name.

I'm interested in getting in contact with them for a couple of reasons:

1.) I work on the Dominican Republic service program that Aquinas College has developed with a Dominican non-profit out of El Llano and we are looking to do a large fundraiser (Dominican food, dancing, etc.) and some input from Dominicans would be wonderful.

2.) a family friend adopted two young brothers from the DR and is intereted in keeping them connected to their home country through the Dominican local population

Thanks!

dominica1gr

Oct 2, 2008
im from grand rapids

if you want to find dominicans go to grandville street to the barber shops or go to the national supermarket on the corner of hogan and clyde park. i am dominican so i know

salvadorsanlley

Aug 31, 2008
dominicanos en grand rapids

Ya le envie mensaje a una dominicana que vive en Grand Rapids ...ella se comunicara contigo por email.

saludos

Maddie1989

Aug 16, 2009
I live in Kalamazoo, Michigan. If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know!
I'll be glad to help!

Oct 2, 2011
Yo voy a estar en Grand Rapids con mi esposa en un viaje de negocios. Nos gustaria conocer Dominicanos en el area.

Saludos

Rafael A. Gonzalez