Bani Bloodbath

Feb 15, 2005
Apparently the Italian or the person whose house was purchased was an Italian national married to the daughter of a DNCD official. The plot thickens.

Also, beware of a upcoming bloodbath because just like in the movie Scarface, the Colombians WILL indeed be sending an a small army of assassins into the Dominican Republic very soon. Guaranteed! The Dominican Republic has never seen the ruthlessness of these long established cartels and their long reach. ANd they have billions of dollars at their disposal. Whomever, was responsible will ultimately have to run for their own protection. If the people who were looking to buy the product were responsible the Colombians will now be in the hunt.

Hopefully this will blow the cap off of the drug importation movement in this area.

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
I was wondering the same thing. The plot thickens? What plot?

If there is a bloodbath I dibs the rights to the screenplay.

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
Thanks Richard Alberto

Can you shed light on the Italian/Colombian connection? I'm intrigued.

Sollie

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Can you shed light on the Italian/Colombian connection? I'm intrigued.

Sollie
I believe that the point Richard is making, is that the Italian, owner or former owner of said house, is married to a former Drug Control Department (DNCD) president's daughter.

Feb 15, 2005
That's correct Rocky, thanks buddy.

You know, perhaps just maybe, the south starts to get some attention for the continuous dropoff of drugs there. Bani, Azua and Barahona have been notorious for air shipments of drugs for years and noone does anything. This area is incredibly beautiful.