Best teacher of Spanish for foreigners.

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
As the other poster said a few months ago, does anyone have contact info on this total immersion Spanish teacher listed in the first post? I have lived here for over 18 months and just this past semester I took my first class at the University and it was good, and I enjoyed it and I am currently enrolled in the next level. However as I have said in another post, I have some ideas for a business in the next few months and one of the things that has slowed me down is that I haven't mastered the language yet. I would not ever attempt to start a business endeavor without what I felt was very good conversational skills.

I believe I am fairly good in saying what I want to say, however I still find it difficult to comprehend when others are talking to me in Spanish. It comes at me too fast, and then I become confused, so a total immersion type learning experience would probably be best for me.

Once again any contact information regarding a learning experience like that would be appreciated, either from the first person listed in this thread or from someone else.

Thank you,

Yayow

Last edited:

Roshe!

Nov 30, 2008
passion.sitesell.com
spanish fluency

I met this coach named marcus santamaria,you can visit his website in your spare time.He is the author of synergy spanish.

He completely changed my thinking , speaking and understanding of spanish as my third language greatly improved.

Grammar,listening comprehension of spanish didnt help me a lot than made me more confused.

For example one of the secrets that completely liberated my thinking is that l know that whatever verb,I use in the present state singular,it MUST end in the letter 'O' e.g como,tomo,llamo,llevo ,salgo,tengo,contesto,pregunto except for few irregularly irregular verbs like ir(voy)

Goodluck!!!

Last edited: