parque enriquillo

sybillecutey

May 16, 2007
I've heard that this is a bus stop that takes u all over Dr. Is it tourist friendly, well organized ?

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
walked up there yesterday,took pics,how do I download to dr1???
it is very nice and clean,many police and even a taxie drive thru....
bob

sybillecutey

May 16, 2007
are they the same buses that transported those italian tourists who died during the transit accident ?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
are they the same buses that transported those italian tourists who died during the transit accident ?

The one to Higuey is the one.

That was a "one off".

I have taken these buses tons of times and never had a problem!!!!

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Parque Enriquillo is indeed a "hub" for the smaller bus companies (not Caribe Tours nor Metro). It's crowdy almost 24/7 and there is a lot of selling small stuff going on too.

There are buses connection to Boca Chica, Juan Dolio and so forth as well as into the opposite direction, San Christobal, Bani and so forth.

The parque is not a completely safe area... especially after dusk 'till dawn. Be very cautious, don't flash cameras or other valuables and try to stay close to the buses and watch your pockets and what every you are carrying. This may be advisable for most of the island, but at parque Enriquillo caution should be a notch higher than at many other spots.

... J-D.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Parque Enriquillo is indeed a "hub" for the smaller bus companies (not Caribe Tours nor Metro). It's crowdy almost 24/7 and there is a lot of selling small stuff going on too.

There are buses connection to Boca Chica, Juan Dolio and so forth as well as into the opposite direction, San Christobal, Bani and so forth.

The parque is not a completely safe area... especially after dusk 'till dawn. Be very cautious, don't flash cameras or other valuables and try to stay close to the buses and watch your pockets and what every you are carrying. This may be advisable for most of the island, but at parque Enriquillo caution should be a notch higher than at many other spots.

... J-D.

Yep, agree 100%