love versus !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
sex has nothing to do with love and everything to do with DR chicas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who cares what the ladies think with respect to ; love not having anything to do with sex'. Love is a little girls fantasy.

The fact is, love has nothing to do with sex. Ill explain my point of veiw....when a young boy first notices (at age 12 right through to 99 years) his tube-steak standing to attention. i am telling the women on this board now, his mind is not searching for someone to love deeply and intimately. He is in the mood for lust . Infact his mind and brain number 2 is only ever in the mood for LUST ! Thats the way it is, if your BF tells you any different he's lying...LYING TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!. Men are wired to F#$K

When i was with my previous girlfriend and i was in the mood for lust, i was not thinking 'oh i love you sooooooooo much honey-bear...pumpkin pie'... i was thinking get on all fours princess cause billy's in the mood for clam! Theres no love in this act. Infact at one point she asked me how deeply have i ever loved someone? i replied about 5 inches !!!!!!!!!

Did i respect her mind body and soul ...yes!!!( well some of the things i did with her body probably may never fall into the realm of R-E-S-P-E-C-T ... and as far as im concerned i was NEVER thinking about love when i had my tongue in her a$$...now that was an exercise in 'commitment' let me tell you but i digress....!) I also say this without any hesitation...did i love her...yes ! But when big bill's got a boner thats bustin to break out all i can say is that like ELVIS ...love just left the building.

when your husband is banging a woman in the DR that he has picked up from the local esteemed establishment ie the carwash , a woman thats 500% more attractive than you! I ask you, does he love you????? you would say 'no' . But the fact is, these guys 'do love you' they just dont believe sex goes hand in hand with love...From my subjective experience; i have met loads of these guys that travel to the DR that have left their dowdy wife at home to have sex with the hottest women on the planet. Your husbands aint thinking about the love they've shared with you over the last few years when they have their normally flaccid penis but now rigid and powerful in any of the 3 orifices of a Dominican princess...your husbands yearn for SEX with someone that is actually desirable! Someone that is not wearing sweat pants and a top, and when they have finished their sexual escapade they return home to be with the one they truly love... themselves...i mean their wife.
So absolutely, love has nothing to do with sex....but you can still dream your little girl dream that it does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yess

Jun 1, 2008
??? Didja mean to send this post to "Penthouse Forum" and sent it here by mistake?
were you typing with just one hand ;) ?
or maybe the 5inches part explains it all

LOL I'm not even taking my CocoPuff box out of the cupboard

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
yess;665746 ............................... ..................or maybe the 5inches part explains it all........................ .[/QUOTE said:
I had to read that twice - how unimpressive! :ermm:

A

apostropheman

I'll leave the "member evaluation" to the experts....:cheeky::bunny::bunny:
Blimey Apos' - what's that got to do with a "small member" ? :paranoid:
I was commenting on the original post in toto, to to speak, but didn't want to quote the whole mess :D

A

apostropheman

yess

Jun 1, 2008
in Toto?
In Dorothy's dog?

it keeps getting sicker and sicker :devious:
at this point the factory has stopped making CocoPuffs

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
in Toto?
In Dorothy's dog?

it keeps getting sicker and sicker :devious:
at this point the factory has stopped making CocoPuffs
Looks like Toto found the prize in the Coco Puff box.

top10virals-sex-toy.jpg

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Looks like Toto found the prize in the Coco Puff box.

Couldn't have been many coco puffs in the box!!

S

sokitoumi

who is that imposter - here is a photofit of the real one - i used to do them for crimewatch
toto.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.