cigar question

Snookn42

Aug 10, 2008
Im new and I am very sorry if this is not the correct palce or way to as k this.

I used to go to the Dominican on missions, and I got these cigars that were neither extraordinary nor expensive they were very cheap. And it seemed like they were every where in downtown Santo Domingo. We Went to the main Mercado (the huge indoor flea market thing downtown, nearish to the Columbus church and memorial. These cigars had a picture of a man (presumably the man who owned the company). The wrappers were made of just regular paper and were orange and red and various colors. The paper that the label was printed on was stapled on the box and was just normal computer paper. So It must have been a very small local grower that distributed mainly in the Dominican. But the cigars where in every booth, and in all the touristy souvenir shops downtown. The funny thing is I loved them, my sister went a few weeks ago and got some and I lost the labels. I want to order them online if possible. I also had some Cigarillos that were just name Dominican Republic cigarillos. Any info on these cigars I would just give you a big kiss and send you one when I get some more!

Thanks!

Great forum, the Dominican is a beautiful country!