Losing my husband to a DR Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritagillison3

Aug 10, 2008
I'm losing my husband to a DR woman who has played upon his sympathy, impacted his bank accounts and now claim to be pregnant by him. I'm stunned, shocked and angry to say the least. Looking for suggestions on how can I find out the real story on this woman.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I'm losing my husband to a DR woman who has played upon his sympathy, impacted his bank accounts and now claim to be pregnant by him. I'm stunned, shocked and angry to say the least. Looking for suggestions on how can I find out the real story on this woman.
The "real story"?
What do you mean?
You think she is not pregnant?
What is the object of your question?
Save your marriage?
Get revenge?
Satisfy curiosity?

I do sympathize with you, but still need to know what it is that you want.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The real story is no one will know who the father of the child is until he/she is born and a DNA test is performed.

If your husband feels the need to do this, he can obtain a kit from whichever country he is in, take it with him and take a swab of the babys' saliva and send it back to the lab.

That is pretty much the only part of the story that can be proven. Everything else is up for conjecture, whatever else it is you are looking to find out.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I feel for you but will finding out the "real story" change anything for you?

Do yourself a favour and save yourself the headache...try to move on.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
If you are still married then you need to find a lawyer and disolve your marriage, because if the DR girl is pregnant then your husband is liable to pay for the child, which could cost you.

Maybe you can save your marriage and maybe you cannot. Have you ever asked your husband why he strayed in the first place?

Perhaps a sex therapist or a marriage counselor is in order.

Try spicing things up a bit, by asking your hubby if you should get a Sankie !

Last edited:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003

Why would you want any more of the "real" story. Isnt it enough to know that your husband CHEATED on you?

Why are you only looking to see what HER deal is?

I dont understand women that blame or solely concentrate on the other woman and not on their MATE/PARTNER/HUSBAND who was the one that made the vow to be married to you. The woman should be the least of your worries, it is the man you are married to that owes you an explanation.

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
I feel for you..

You need to prove his infidelity, if he really cheated and you can prove it, there will be no need for any lengthy separation waits...get on with it. Give him what he deserves, don't wait a year to see if you can work it ..out he cheated...I'm not a fan of second chances, you can forgive but you will never forget he cheated.

Divorce Him. Forgive him. Forget him

Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what did you do or not do to lose him?

newyorkcityboy

Feb 2, 2007
sorry to hear that but the dr for many middle age men is a big candy store of young sexy women that will drive a man crazy out of his mind i dicoverd the dr in 1996 i was 36 yrs old trust me if i would have known of this island at a younger age i for sure would have had maybee 10 to 12 kids born from all diffrent young woman or i would have been dead with aids.but to my luck i am very happy with my life with a wonderfull wife and two kids thanks god.this a counntry out for necesity a poor country and young girls always prefer a man not a boy or young man that has nothing to offer them.thank god for the dr.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
sorry to hear that but the dr for many middle age men is a big candy store of young sexy women that will drive a man crazy out of his mind i dicoverd the dr in 1996 i was 36 yrs old trust me if i would have known of this island at a younger age i for sure would have had maybee 10 to 12 kids born from all diffrent young woman or i would have been dead with aids.but to my luck i am very happy with my life with a wonderfull wife and two kids thanks god.this a counntry out for necesity a poor country and young girls always prefer a man not a boy or young man that has nothing to offer them.thank god for the dr.

I think the Dominican girls prefer both, a real man with dollars in the pocket and a boy or a young man to dance bachata.
HAHAHAHA!!!

JJ.

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
these are the guys that like those poor, uneducated barrio girls. they are submissive, can't speak their language and the guy can then live in his illusion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.