property manager in Bavaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

peet

Aug 10, 2008
Hi all,

I am new on this site. I am looking for a property manager in Bavaro who can take care of my villa while I am abroad. He has to do the administration : renting, paying the bills, receiving the rent, care for the maintenance and whatever is necessary for the house.
Can someone advice me a trustworth person or company and/or share his experiences with this kind of a situation? What is a normal fee for this?

Regards,

peet

fpierret

May 29, 2012
Villa manager in Bavaro

Hi all,

I am new on this site. I am looking for a property manager in Bavaro who can take care of my villa while I am abroad. He has to do the administration : renting, paying the bills, receiving the rent, care for the maintenance and whatever is necessary for the house.
Can someone advice me a trustworth person or company and/or share his experiences with this kind of a situation? What is a normal fee for this?

Regards,

peet

Dear sr.

I've been managing villas for a long period, I was also a hotel front desk manager before, and Iam taking care of a villa of someone who cames 2 or three times a year, I do the expenses report every month, plus a weakly report.

Please contact at

DR1 doesnt allow using email addresses, that is why we have a pm system in place, click on the posters name and send a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Dear sr.

I've been managing villas for a long period, I was also a hotel front desk manager before, and Iam taking care of a villa of someone who cames 2 or three times a year, I do the expenses report every month, plus a weakly report.

Please contact at
I guess you have been doing it for at least four years, because that is when the post for a manager was made.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maribeldiaz70

May 20, 2012
Hi all,

Regards,

peet

I think the best bet is to ask around, visit the companies and see the services they offer for you. Get good references from good sources. I hear many stories about people handling properties and they rent and rentals do not get reported to you, or they leave or hide, so maybe you can use a person who has a office and good reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.