I cannot understand Dominican men

Status
Not open for further replies.

erika1919

Aug 14, 2008
I have lived with my boyfriend and his family for more than a year in Santo Domingo.He is Dominican.When I was in my country, he had sex with another woman. I blamed him for a year. But he never thinks that he did a bad thing.He says that it is normal to do that for men in Dominica. Dominican women don't feel anything about that. Is it ture? I cannot believe it.

And,,,,,,his father has many sons with another women, he says it is normal in Dominica.His mother says nothing about that.I cannot believe it.

He does not like to think about future. If I ask him about tomorrow, he would be angry,,,,

He is poor, I've helped him and his family. But he never appreciates my help. He thinks it is normal to help him, because my country is not poor like Dominica. His salary is 200 dollars per month.

He likes women who obey him and do not say 'No'. He wants women like dools.

I donated 5.000 dollars for children in my country. When I told him about my donation, he got angry to me. And then he told me 'Don't come back to Dominica. I cannot forgive you'. Am I wrong?

I wanted go back to Dominica, but if I think about my future, I think that it is the waste of time,,,,,

I am in my country now. I have no confidene to continue our relationships.

Please tell me anything about Dominican men. Thanks

S

sokitoumi

what are his good points lol I dont see any in your post- seems like an easy decision to me

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I have lived with my boyfriend and his family for more than a year in Santo Domingo.He is Dominican.When I was in my country, he had sex with another woman. I blamed him for a year. But he never thinks that he did a bad thing.He says that it is normal to do that for men in Dominica. Dominican women don't feel anything about that. Is it ture? I cannot believe it.

And,,,,,,his father has many sons with another women, he says it is normal in Dominica.His mother says nothing about that.I cannot believe it.

He does not like to think about future. If I ask him about tomorrow, he would be angry,,,,

He is poor, I've helped him and his family. But he never appreciates my help. He thinks it is normal to help him, because my country is not poor like Dominica. His salary is 200 dollars per month.

He likes women who obey him and do not say 'No'. He wants women like dools.

I donated 5.000 dollars for children in my country. When I told him about my donation, he got angry to me. And then he told me 'Don't come back to Dominica. I cannot forgive you'. Am I wrong?

I wanted go back to Dominica, but if I think about my future, I think that it is the waste of time,,,,,

You can't even get the country right - Why should we believe your story and give opinions or advice?

Moving on......
:ermm:

Rio

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You sleep with dogs, you wake up with an itch. You want a poor dominican tigre and then you want him to act like a puppy? Not in his nature.
Tell me how you are different from many other woman who have married or dated a poor uneducated tigre from here?
what is the matter, you women are incapable of finding a real dominican man who is not a 200 dollars / month labor?
AZB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Don't anyone waste their time with this sock puppet.

No one who has ever been to the DR would refer to it as DOMINICA. They would know better.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
here's an interesting FYI, twice now i have heard DR referred to as either: Dominica or The Dominican, and on TV! guess where? on Baseball Tonight on ESPN....crazy that the major networks can't even get this right! sheesh....

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
here's an interesting FYI, twice now i have heard DR referred to as either: Dominica or The Dominican, and on TV! guess where? on Baseball Tonight on ESPN....crazy that the major networks can't even get this right! sheesh....

Did they mean Dominica or the Dominican Republic - two seperate countries....

whereas the Dominican is just plain sloppy talk!

:eek:gre:

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
You sleep with dogs, you wake up with an itch. You want a poor dominican tigre and then you want him to act like a puppy? Not in his nature.
Tell me how you are different from many other woman who have married or dated a poor uneducated tigre from here?
what is the matter, you women are incapable of finding a real dominican man who is not a 200 dollars / month labor?
AZB

Why is it that so many foreigners (especially women) come down here and associate with the lowest forms of life a la Jane Goodall?:pirate:

Then they're surprised when the person with a 3rd grade education, no ambition, and no real job does something that you would expect from a person with a 3rd grade education, no ambition, and no real job.

PS: Take the Jane Goodall comment with a grain of salt. It's not meant to be racial, just to emphasize how far out of their own habitats they are. Also, comparing some of these tigueres to gorillas would be an insult to gorillas.

RHM

va_freeking_nessa

Feb 20, 2008
Look, you cannot say "I don't understand Dominican men" -- no decent man would treat a woman the way he treats you, it doesn't matter whether he's Dominican or not. You should be saying "I don't understand why I stayed with this idiot for the past year even though it's obvious he is using me". Get over him & find a real man; one who earns more than a poxy $200 a month. You deserve better & sure as hell shouldn't be paying for his living expenses.

As others have already noted: Dominica & the Dominican Republic are 2 different places altogether. Are you sure you've been staying in Santo Domingo the past year? ;)

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lol

Did they mean Dominica or the Dominican Republic - two seperate countries....

whereas the Dominican is just plain sloppy talk!

:eek:gre:

if it's ESPN and Baseball Tonight trust me they are talking about the Dominican Republic. Why these journalists fibbed on this TWICE i dont know! LOL

erika1919

Aug 14, 2008
yes, that's right
I don't understand by myself.He sometimes says that he wants to come to my country.I ask him to go to embassy for visa. after few days, I ask him, did you go ?
He says,,,,,,,,,like this
first I need to forget about your donation and to forgive you,,,,,,,,

but after few days. he says ' I want to visit your country '

I cannot understand him. I only know him in Dominican R

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
yes, that's right
I don't understand by myself.He sometimes says that he wants to come to my country.I ask him to go to embassy for visa. after few days, I ask him, did you go ?
He says,,,,,,,,,like this
first I need to forget about your donation and to forgive you,,,,,,,,

but after few days. he says ' I want to visit your country '

I cannot understand him. I only know him in Dominican R

I've changed my mind. You two are a match made in heaven.

:) Cheers! :)

RHM

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
Ok, I know I said in one of my other posts that you have to give constructive critism and be positive too, but in this case... :surprised

This guy is not good for you (as a matter of fact he's good for nobody), leave him and dont send him another peso.

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
I just had to check it wasn't Funny Friday........ :ermm:

It must be Freaky Fursday then......... :paranoid:

Sorry Princesa - just can't do "constructive" on this one!

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Where are you from?

erika1919 - Where is "your country"?

It would help us to understand a little better.....

Rio

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Here's an idea *bing* ?

Try dating someone that makes $200.00 an hour...In your Country!! then get back to us with which one is better!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006

This line makes the most sense here. Yes, it is a waste of time. It does not matter if he makes $200 a month, year, or an hour. Macho pig will be a pig whatever mask he tries to wear. Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.