Business Directory Lists

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
Can anyone help me with where to find or buy business lead generation contact lists of Business Professionals in Santo Domingo?

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
sorry yellowpages isnt really what we are looking for. Need company contact information as well names and number of their directors, principals,managers etc. Is there any companies that handle such requests? any recommendations much appreciated.
This would be for Santo Domingo.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You are not going to find those lists. Those that have them, guard them, as they have often taken many hours to compile. I know, we have one for tourism :)

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
You are not going to find those lists. Those that have them, guard them, as they have often taken many hours to compile. I know, we have one for tourism :)

So just so I am clear Robert.
You are saying that there is nowhere or no one who has compiled such directories for the purpose of resale.
Do you have any recommendations for me?
Thanks!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have never seen a list here for re-sale, of any type.
To be honest, if I did, I wouldn't trust it.
Just like the companies here that offer mass mailing services.
They harvest emails, despite telling clients they are opt-in lists.

Your going to need to compile your own list, if you need it to be accurate and up to date.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
So just so I am clear Robert.
You are saying that there is nowhere or no one who has compiled such directories for the purpose of resale.
Do you have any recommendations for me?
Thanks!

I have never been able to locate any firm in the DR who does what you suggest; collect quality contact information from various business in an effort to compile and sell the information. At the same time, connecting with these typically high-value contacts is not all that complicated.

A few phone calls and you'll have the mailing address, email address and likely even the cell phone number of the president of Claro, for example. These are not the best kept secrets.

But having that information certainly does not give you the 'leg up' it might in a U.S. market. If you are seeking a contact list for telesales or esales you will undoubtedly have to develop the list yourself.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
But having that information certainly does not give you the 'leg up' it might in a U.S. market. If you are seeking a contact list for telesales or esales you will undoubtedly have to develop the list yourself.

Spot on. Plus it's all about networking here.

Mass mailing, cold calling etc is going to be a very long hard road in finding the right people/prospects.

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
thanks for information, quite amazed as we have much smaller latin american cities that have such lists.Developing such information is a fulltime seperate job in itself, but such is life i guess in DR