Are most call centers in Santo Domingo in-bound calls?

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
Are most call centers in Santo Domingo in-bound calls? Or, are most call centers in Santo Domingo out-bound calls? Out-bound sales on the telephones is a pain in the rear end.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Are most call centers in Santo Domingo in-bound calls? Or, are most call centers in Santo Domingo out-bound calls? Out-bound sales on the telephones is a pain in the rear end.

Inbound calls, which are safe and easy and require no skill pay accordingly.

While outbound calls, which requires skill and dedication are not.

Like any occupation you have to decide if you want to be a monto concho driver or a Surgeon.

An American telemarketer can make Intern wages in the DR.

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
Where is the best place to find Expat English speaking, telemarketing experienced, outbound callers in SD

dragonfly5555

Aug 13, 2008
wages for customer service employees

does anyone know what the wages are for both inbound and outbound employees just starting out?

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Except for Nearshore, are they all located in the Zona Franca San Isidro y Las Americas? Thanks

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I now have an Inbound work from home campaign

If anyone is interested in working from home taking inbound calls for an infomercial please respond to my ad in the employment section of the DR1.

I will get the details on the pay structure in the next few days.

The one thing to remember, is you will make more money working for me than at a call center.

live_for_life

Mar 4, 2007
An American telemarketer can make Intern wages in the DR.

So, do in-bound call centers pay 750 US dollars per month or does out-bound call centers pay 750 US Dollars. To make out-bound calls to the USA, I thought the company had to be physically in the USA for legal reasons?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
So, do in-bound call centers pay 750 US dollars per month or does out-bound call centers pay 750 US Dollars. To make out-bound calls to the USA, I thought the company had to be physically in the USA for legal reasons?

You do not need to be physically located in the U.S to call the U.S

For calls to consumers in the U.S. you need to follow the laws regarding the FTC's DO Not Call List, B2B ( Business to Business) calls are exempt from the DNC list.

As far as pay is concerned. Outbound calls pay more than inbound as inbound calls are for customer service type of reps where outbound calls require some selling and therefor a skill which pays more.

BTW, I no longer have inbound work from home campaigns, ( only outbound ) as the one I just looked at was a Pyramid scheme and I will not get involved in those.