Any other Expat Forums in SD

Expat133

Aug 13, 2008
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any other eXPAT website forums that focus on SD.
This site seems very limited participation in SD, seems more activity in the north.
Also any Expat clubs or groups in SD

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Well., I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks SD is a little 'light on' on the expat front!

There are plenty of us around... but we seem to be a difficult breed to meet. I would definately suggest dropping in to Mi Taverna (INTRO) to meet Oscar and the expats who hang out there. We usually drop in on Wednesdays and/or Thursday nights at around 8:00pm, but there is something happening there 7 nights a week. :cheeky:

Does anyone else have any suggestions on meeting expats? I have found it extremely difficult to meet other expat women in SD. I am sure you are out there! I miss having coffee with the girls...

Susan

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
try the english speaking AA meeting tuesday and friday night next to the helen kellogg library............

creativeliza

Sep 30, 2004
www.creativeliza.com
Just have to look

Hi there, I also thought there weren't many ex-pats in SD until I reached out -- see my post about wanting to connect under Living. Since I posted I have met and talked to several, very cool and fascinating women. We all have to get together! PM if you want to swap contact info with me to start. I've been here 5 years, have my own business, raising two kids, going through a divorce -- never made time for friends and now I need them.