Best dr vacation on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
1st and for most i posted like several post in these fourms and the feedback i got was very informative but also some people tryed to stir me away from this country...let me tell you why

there was 4 guys all in our 20's from new york and we were looking to party hard and meet TONS of girls...well let me tell you. some of the local people in these boards were like ,go to cancun go to hedonism, that was so 90's we stayed @ BREEZE's Superclub AI which was a fun live resort good for familys ,couples, youths and young singles,the food and pool scene were both very good(i post link to my photos)...Not only was the resort great and rooms clean it offers you free shuttles to Cabrete and SOSUA, but it this way we stay 7 days and never made it to Cabrete. We went to After 1 night club, classicos, latinos, and some other amazing place. Besides all those nightclubs we went to a Daytime Bar we call a Custy house ;) called La passion, let me tell you fellas, before you die THIS PLACE is a Must, alls i gotta say is they Hand you a menu...you can imagine the rest, like i sed i got photos. All in all I had an amazing vacation and I would like some feedback on were else to experience a vacation similar to this one, because we are looking to go somewhere in late Nov.
But let me tell you don't believe everything you read in these fourms unless you experience for yourself....

some albumns good times check them out

Greg Murdison's Photos - ** The DOMINICAN REPUBLIC** Pt 2 | Facebook

Greg Murdison's Photos - ** The DOMINICAN REPUBLIC** Pt4 | Facebook

the photos really speak volumes of the time we had :classic:

and if anyone has any recommendations for another part of DR to visit to experience another great time please let me no.....;)

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Great pics, why would anyone deter you from going to DR? that's weird!
Looks like you had a "blast"

Murdsta21

Jun 21, 2008
Yeah we definately had a great time ....if anyone can give me any ideas for my next vacation please toss me some suggestions....especially as far as another visit to DR any other places and hot spots you guys suggest?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Ah, to be young again, knowing what I do now......

Glad you guys had a great time.

You can say that again!!!!!

Ah, to be young again, knowing what I do now......

Glad you guys had a great time

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
So you were allowed to take girls into the AI?

Wow it looks like you guys got your money's worth.

In one of the pics, someone is grabbing someone's thingys, lol

Reactions: Lapurr

dtown_4life

Jan 3, 2008
So you were allowed to take girls into the AI?

Wow it looks like you guys got your money's worth.

In one of the pics, someone is grabbing someone's thingys, lol

No No No..She was just helping him out..He forgot his belt and she was holding his pants up for him...now thats what I call good customer service ;)

Feb 15, 2005
you niggas look mad sad on the 45 of 45 pt.4. You last day. Your boys sitting down don't look so thrilled to be heading home. And your man at the back looks like he's about to cry. hahaha

Trust me I know the feeling.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
you niggas look mad sad on the 45 of 45 pt.4. You last day. Your boys sitting down don't look so thrilled to be heading home. And your man at the back looks like he's about to cry. hahaha

Trust me I know the feeling.

jajajaj yes they do....but guys just go home and save every penny and go back and have fun sometime soon.

DominicanBilly

Mar 9, 2005
harborviewcondos.4t.com
SammyTheMan

Here are some pix of La Passion ;)

Photoshooting from LA PASSION in Sosua - AOL Video

By the way Murdsta21 what were the prices like and what services were they offering?

I don't know how old you are but you are obviously very naive from your posts and questions. Like how "much do I need to live like a king for a week in the Dominican Republic" and "how do I protect myself without a friend to protect me". Pay the price for an all-inclusive package and call me to take you out on the town.

I'm embarrassed you are a Canadian, we Canadians are noted for traveling to the Caribbean and around the world.

The Dominican Republic is one of the safest vacation spots in the world for tourists. I feel more threatened in down town Toronto.

Reactions: Lapurr

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
wow...looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! Great pics! i always like to see pics of people rather than just another beach or palm tree.

I know that dreaded feeling when you have to leave. I make a big ole fool of myself and cry on the way to the airport. Always greatful for my time there...but get really bummed out when I dont know when i will get back and see my friends etc.

Looks like you will be back again!

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
I'm embarrassed you are a Canadian, we Canadians are noted for traveling to the Caribbean and around the world.

We are also noted for getting our throat slashed in an all inclusive in Cancun, beaten to death in Puerto Vallarta nightclub etc, etc..........

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
canadians are also noted for being lousy tippers. (no offence to lizzard). Here in NYC when I was a waiter I would give my canadian tables away to other waiters.

They werent as bad as the French tho. But they were very close. And French Canadians...AYE!!!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
It's funny how at the AI's they ask if you are from Good Canada or Bad Canada? i have heard it from a couple resort workers...makes you wonder:ermm:

kesimm30

Sep 16, 2008
There is no better vacation

Murdsta21 isnt lying at all. Me and my boys from DC have been to Sosua 4 times THIS YEAR and we are going back again in October 08'. It is absolutely paradise. Anything you want you can get. The women are just absolutlely fine and off the hook wanting to party. The clubs (latinos, classico, & After one) are off the chain. Not to mention LA Passions. Let me say one word "Soapie". My boys are not in the 20's, we are in our 30's and our pool party's at our villas in Hispaniola are legendary. Next time fellas goto Dominican Republic Real Estate - Hispaniola Real Estate and get yourself a Villa. Its right across the street from Latinos/Classico and its a gated community with pool & jaccuzi. 4 bedroom Villa, flat screen TV in the place. Four of us paid about $65 a night per person and let me tell you its worth it. More and more people are finding out about Sosua but the place is paradaise. Only other spot people keep telling me to goto is Brazil. That has to be planned, but Sosua isnt that expensive and as you can see we can go alot.

LoboNegro

Feb 5, 2008
great pictures im glad u enjoyed ur trip down there as much as i did...i know i may end up back there b4 the year is out and...and again for my b-day in march....also noticed a couple familiar faces in ur pictures...lol

sosuaman

*** Sin Bin ***
Jul 27, 2006
Another party spot?

Glad you guys had a great time. Why look for a different spot? I know people that have traveled all over the world who still keep coming back and say that the Dominican Republic is the best. I have been to the Sosua area 26 times and am heading back again for two weeks on the 14th (2 days). You can look - but in my opinion you won't find better! Good luck!

FernieBee

Bronze
Feb 20, 2008
...they Hand you a menu...
2s76niw.jpg

2z9bp1t.jpg

2j3jjoy.jpg

9bkob8.jpg

rumlpv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.