(brand new video) wet dreams part 3 this is funny !!!!! Actually very funny !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - WET DREAMS PART 3

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8aXDymOkhyk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8aXDymOkhyk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AS THE SERIES OF WET DREAMS CONTINUES .... I TAUNTED MY TEAM THAT THEY WILL NEVER GET ME AND GUESS WHAT THEY DID.... I WET DREAMED OMAR, DJ BLAZE NYC AND USED EDDIE'S TOWEL NOW ITS MY REVENGE .....THE GAME WAS INVENTED BY BIG PUN AKA CHRISTOPHER LEE RIOS REST IN PEACE WHICH CAN BE SHOWN IN THE DOCUMENTARY STILL NOT A PLAYER DVD .... THIS TOOK PLACE IN SANTIAGO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC ...

FEATURING IN THIS FILM IS MIKEY AKA THE WOP, DJ BLAZE NYC, EDDIE AKA EL SUCIO AND RAY

MUSIC BY THE BEATNUTS - OFF THE BOOKS INSTRUMENTAL

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
Nope...did'nt get it!! keep workin at it....it will come...one day!!

How about some more day to day life in DR!! Those I like, along with anything Dom-York stuff!!

I heard on a documentary the other day, you are more likely to get bitten by a New Yorker than a shark!! wow hey!!

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Whe your soft and get stuffed into lockers like u did new york will bite u

and sorry sweetie but this video has nothing to do with dr just the fact that its in dr

sorry about your parents gave u birth but not freedom !!!

nope...did'nt get it!! Keep workin at it....it will come...one day!!

How about some more day to day life in dr!! Those i like, along with anything dom-york stuff!!

I heard on a documentary the other day, you are more likely to get bitten by a new yorker than a shark!! Wow hey!!

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008

and sorry sweetie but this video has nothing to do with dr just the fact that its in dr

Are you on Drugs?:ermm:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Nothing like the real you leaking out, class act!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.