Bendicta New Dominican Beer

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I would like to know if any of you guys have tried the new BENEDICTA LIGHT BEER
tell me what you all think about it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/09cyJwF-dkA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/09cyJwF-dkA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFXgq71FDbs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFXgq71FDbs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
It's a cheap type of wine cooler favored by Hookers trolling the monument, hahahaha.

I'll post this once again, since we are on the topic, please enjoy:

Presidente - Chopos & Tourists
Bohemia - Poor Chopos & Expats
Brahma - Middle Class Doms & Expats (who know better)
Quisqueya - Rural Chopos & Old School Barrio Chopos
MGD - Wealthy Doms & wannabe Wealthy Doms
Corona - Dom Yorks
Stella Artois - Nobody (except a few no-it-all expats.)
Benedicta - Cheap hookers & Beeper Chicas at the monument.

Last edited:
Reactions: RHM
Mar 2, 2008
Wow, I never knew it was that easy to categorize people. All you have to do is see what beer they drink. Say, that's much easier than following them around to see what clubs they frequent. I love it. It's easy and convenient, and you don't have to bother getting to know anyone. What a relief.

Reactions: RHM

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Wow, I never knew it was that easy to categorize people. All you have to do is see what beer they drink. Say, that's much easier than following them around to see what clubs they frequent. I love it. It's easy and convenient, and you don't have to bother getting to know anyone. What a relief.

If anyone needs me I'll be at the monument sipping my Benedicta and trolling for customers.

RHM

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
Ive tried Benedicta (not light though). It wasn't bad. Tasted like a grape wine cooler. If you like win coolers youd probably like Benedicta.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
It's a cheap type of wine cooler favored by Hookers trolling the monument, hahahaha.

I'll post this once again, since we are on the topic, please enjoy:

Presidente - Chopos & Tourists
Bohemia - Poor Chopos & Expats
Brahma - Middle Class Doms & Expats (who know better)
Quisqueya - Rural Chopos & Old School Barrio Chopos
MGD - Wealthy Doms & wannabe Wealthy Doms
Corona - Dom Yorks
Stella Artois - Nobody (except a few no-it-all expats.)
Benedicta - Cheap hookers & Beeper Chicas at the monument.

Ricardo you have been to the DR too many times, hahahaha

I like Presidente first and then brahma but i had quisqueya at the AI and it wasn't soooo bad...........I have Corona's only when in the States where the Presidentes don't taste the same as the Dominican Presidentes........I love the new packaging of the benedicta love the color of the bottle its very attractive, i should have tried it but didn't.......yuk i would never drink miller.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Miller in NYC is exclusively for the hobos hanging out in front of the OTB as they watch their horses come in last on those little screens.:cheeky:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Miller in NYC is exclusively for the hobos hanging out in front of the OTB as they watch their horses come in last on those little screens.:cheeky:

With a bottle of Thunderbird in their back pocket!!!!!:cheeky::bunny:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Wow, I woulda never guessed I was a Dom York.

I like pretty much all the beers available in the DR, except the "light" ones, and "The 1" but I suffer from the occasional migraine and have found that Corona is the least likely to bring on on.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Grape? Wine cooler? Isn't it hard cider? And for the record, if you look around, especially at beaches and outdoor events, there are a lot more people drinking Benedicta other than hookers...

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
:mad:
It's interesting to note that regular Presidents are all but disappearing.

Every time I stop at a colmado and ask for a Presidente, I get a Light. It's tough to find a regular one anymore.

I was at the Plaza de Chivo this weekend on the 6 de Noviembre. They have a special every weekend from Thursday to Monday- two grandes for 100 pesos!

Buzz time!

Yeap this happened to me 3 times...asked for regular Presidente got Light :mad:

Mar 2, 2008
That's a good one MrMike. Coincidently, a couple of those hookers got a call right before they had to visit the ladies' room, and damn, their Benedicas were warm by the time they got back. Go figure.

Reactions: Bronxboy