Nanny wanted!

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I live in Higuey and have a 13 month old little girl, Our business is becoming busier and all though i will be working from home, I would like a nanny/mothers help that can care for my little one when needed. It would be a live in position, English speaking would be a bonus but not necessary. Experience and knowledge in health and safety, First aid and educational play is a must.

I do have a housekeeper, but all though she is very loving towards my daughter she does not agree with my thoughts on upbringing and i don't feel comfortable leaving them together for long periods of time. I work from home and i do want an active roll in her day to day routine, but it has become necessary to look for some help. This position maybe suitable for a young person looking to move here that would like time also to discover the DR and have an income to fund this. Dominicans are also of course welcomed to apply for this position.

I would be pleased to hear from anyone interested in this position and also any mothers or fathers that have hired similar staff with regards to salary and any other advice they think maybe important. :)