Need 2BR Long Term in Bavaro

RafaelPabon

Nov 11, 2007
Renting right now in Villas Bavaro since June of 2007. Too many problems between the current owner and the property management company are now starting to spill over onto us.

Currently paying $550/mo for a (65 m2) 2/1 furnished including maintenance. Looking for something similar or a little larger in size similar price range. For example, just missed a 2/2 furnished for $650/mo including maintenance 2 buildings away as we realized too late we will need to move.

I will be going back to the US but my family will be here in Bavaro. My wife works at a local resort in administration so needs to stay in the area. Open to locations as long as they are safe and decent for a family. We have 2 children, a 5 yr old daughter and a 3 month old son.

We take care of a property like it is our own, including replacing items at our cost, such as a new stove when a tank valve went bad and destroyed the stove in the apt. Put in a stainless steel Teko stovetop at our expense. A/C not working properly we paid to have people come out and repair. Pictures hung on the wall with 2 sided tape, we paid 3500 pesos for nice wooden frames with glass and rehung. Paid to put screens in the apartment. Etc etc etc...

We could use the help, so please let us know asap if you have something as we would like to move almost immediately as i am scheduled to leave for the US before the end of the month.

Best to email me at my personal email address xlr8tor64@yahoo.com

Thanks