Dominicans in NY - ASAP

oz_dr

Sep 7, 2008
oye,
was just wondering if anyone knows the neighbourhoods that dominicanos occupy in NY

doesnt matter what borough
if you can name me the hoods in each borough i would be greatful.
thanks, im new here.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
In NYC:
#1 is Washington Heights
#2 is Inwood
#3 is Spanish Harlem
#4 is Corona, Queens
#5 is the Bronx

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
What? What? ? ?

Yesterday was the annual street fair sponsored by a few Puerto Rican Assemblymen and Assemblywomen.

This fair was by far the best ever.

Tito Rojas and Cheo Feliciano performed. The best food. Plenty of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

Fordham Road was closed from Webster to Jerome.

The Bronx rocks!!!!!!!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Yesterday was the annual street fair sponsored by a few Puerto Rican Assemblymen and Assemblywomen.

This fair was by far the best ever.

Tito Rojas and Cheo Feliciano performed. The best food. Plenty of Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

Fordham Road was closed from Webster to Jerome.

The Bronx rocks!!!!!!!

Maybe you should have told us ahead of time so those of us who were bored at home could have gone up there? huh? huh? que te pasa? :mad:

maybe we should have a thread about happenings in the tri state area, i believe there is a Dominican parade in NJ coming up, I'll come back with details. :cheeky:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Maybe you should have told us ahead of time so those of us who were bored at home could have gone up there? huh? huh? que te pasa? :mad:

maybe we should have a thread about happenings in the tri state area, i believe there is a Dominican parade in NJ coming up, I'll come back with details. :cheeky:

I actually forgot. A friend called me yesterday.

This fair is always the Sunday after Labor Day.

Sorry!!!!!

Next time

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I don't know if they are still there but there used to be a large community in East NY Brooklyn.... around Fulton St... and Linwood???

yess

Jun 1, 2008
Dominicans in Sunset Park? Maybe they are masquerading as South Americans.
Oh yes I do remember some flags out around the time of the parade and of course there is the one that lives with me.( a Bronx transplant)

If there are Dominicans here can one of them please open a decent restaurant

Swdee

Jul 23, 2008

i believe the Dominican Parade you're talking about is in Paterson, NJ next sunday, September 14th.