English-speaking taxi driver in Sto. Domingo

bryancd911

Aug 21, 2008
Can you recommend someone (honest and courteous taxi driver?!) who can drive me around the city for 3 days? - most probably at the malls. I prefer a taxi driver that can understand English even if he can only speak little English. I would appreciate if you can give me the name and number of the person. Thanks in advance.

Tarheel

Dec 19, 2005
Here is a recommendation, a fellow named Alberto. Phone number is (809) 637-9708. He speaks good english and knows the city. Tell him Lindsey recommended him to you.

Da_Silva1985

Feb 15, 2009
Here is a recommendation, a fellow named Alberto. Phone number is (809) 637-9708. He speaks good english and knows the city. Tell him Lindsey recommended him to you.

You think I can also / still call him, cos we're like 4 months further..

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
;)I have been to the DR 11 times in the last 3 years. Everytime I go, I always use the same guy. "Tony" - He is awesome!

Tony speaks excellent English and has a safe driving record. He is a mature person and will take really good care of you and is reliable. His car is a in great condition and is equiped with Seat Belts...

Call Tony at 809 772 6551 - - - You can contact him now, but as with any person in this industry, you want to follow up with them the day or two before your arrival.

Good Luck!