Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will Wilton Guerrero Be Killed?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Will Wilton Guerrero Be Killed?

Given the situation he is in, and the people he is messing with, do you think Wilton Guerrero after his declarations will remain alive for at least a year or two?

I would like to know your opinions.

Thanks.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

My opinion, based on your previous posts, is that you are playing another one of your foolish games, this time involving the life of a brave and honorable man.

I think you are childish and absurb, and you have no idea what being a man is all about yet, so you should just stick to playing your patty-cake level games, and stay out of the adult realm until you grow up.

Just stating my opinion.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe it is your opinion of the topic at hand that was asked for, not your opinion of the poster. So, can we get a revised entry from you catcherintherye?

It would be good if people who want to respond read this thread first http://www.dr1.com/forums/government...tor-wrong.html
    Last edited by Chris; 09-12-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Chris, I'm sorry. You are correct, and I'm working on a revised entry. Thank you.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I found the question interesting, though I must admit the previous post did throw me for a loop. Why the beef?

Anyhow, the question is frightening at best, but wholly possible. There are two sides of why he would live or die:

He has garnered so much attention recently that he has become a nuisance. He could reveal names and get so many people in hot water that guys behind the scenes could have him taken care of to avoid having their names splattered all over the front page of the papers.

But because he has made himself so known to kill him could draw ire from the public and increased pressure. This could also draw interest from international entities and NGO's, plus could give the DR the label of a Narco State.

Who knows? We shall wait and see.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that at this point, if the drug lords were brazen enough to kill the senator, it would be a good gauge of just how bad the situation in the DR has become. Kind of like the canary in the mineshaft.

The drug war in Mexico is not going well. Why should the DR be any different?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think so the case has drawn a lot of attention from the media. I think we should be asking are self what can the public or the government do to protect the senator’s safety.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I believe it is your opinion of the topic at hand that was asked for, not your opinion of the poster. So, can we get a revised entry from you catcherintherye?

It would be good if people who want to respond read this thread first http://www.dr1.com/forums/government...tor-wrong.html
    Thanks Chris.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

If he gets killed he will become a martyr, people will take the streets and maybe escalate into an uncontrollable scenario.

But the drug lords are not stupid and they won't do nothing...for now, they will wait things to cool off and later, later they will strike. Senator Guerrero will have to be aware of his life for the rest of it.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

no need to kill the senator, is there? does he not have kids? or wife? maybe old mother?
    there is more than one way to break someone - for drug lords...
    i do not think death of guerrero (or anyone from his family) will cause an uproar, who would the people fight? their local drug dealers? risking own lives and lives of their families? nah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast