Tennis at Casa de Campo

abe

Jan 2, 2002
A group of friends will be going to Casa de Campo for a tennis week in November. I am pretty confident that it will be very good, but would love to hear any insider tips on how to maximize their value and fun.

I have read warnings about "check your bill", "check your bill", "check your bill", so they will be checking their bill.

Other than that.....??

Thanks

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
not much help here as i have never been there. But i know others who have been. Casa de Campo is renouned as being one of the top and upper crust resort areas in the carib. Excellent tennis and golf etc. I would suggest always check the bill tho no matter where you go. But I doubt you will have much of a problem there. ENJOY!

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
Casa de Campo was one of our favourite places to go visit when we lived in the DR. Many of the packages include free horseback riding for an hour each day. Even if your friends don't ride it is a nice way to see the area and the guides are good about judging the groups comfort level in regards to whether or not to trot/canter/gallop. I would suggest that they go on the earliest available ride as it is the coolest ride. If any of them ride there are longer routes available that are quite fun. We used to ride along the beach where the new marina has been built - things have really changed over the last 11 years.