any Dominican bars in England?

clarkeyl

Aug 8, 2008
dose anyone no if there Is there any Dominican bars in London or and bars that play Dominican music in London i wolud love to no

wight-boy

Nov 6, 2003
Stop...........Grammar Time! ;)

La Bomba at SeOne, down by London Bridge Station in either Weston Street or Thomas Street I think, has a Latino / Reggaeton night at the end of the month.
Clicky Here

morenita inglesa

Jan 7, 2007
I'd also recommend La Bomba, not Dominican but definitely a good night out. You'll get a few merengues and bachatas in the salsa room.

wight-boy

Nov 6, 2003
As stated not Dominican in the slightest. I've never seen any dominoes or cockfighting* going round those parts!! :paranoid:

*Meaning birds. I have however seen plenty of cocks fighting in the evenings in the streets of London

ade

Jun 14, 2005
bars in UK

My husband is Dominican and we have a new bar in Bournemouth - La Rumba Tapas Bar - we sell authentic spanish tapas and latin american food (more colombians living here) and play salsa (live music as well as dj), merengue, bachata and reggaeton Thurs, Fri and Sat eve - 9.30 'til late when we pull back the tables to give some space to dancing. On fri we also usually have a spanish flamenco guitarist. On Weds evening we have just started dominoes - a real drop in, casual eating and friendly place - so if you like trouble stay away!!!!!:bunny:

Aug 19, 2004
Good luck ade - we will try and get over and visit at some point. Hopefully you should be able to stock Brugal soon.

Saskia

Jun 9, 2005
Yes La Rumba is first in line to stock Brugal when it arrives here in the UK ... Our joint efforts made sure of that eh Ade!

I know Ade and her husband very well and they have certainly made quite an effort in the bar set up ... I hope they do extremely well with it, they deserve it! I'm sure if anyone is in the area they would appreciate a visit! ;)

Be sure to tell all your friends too! :cheeky: