Uk to Santo Domingo question

Scoutman

Sep 18, 2008
Hi,

Has anybody researched the best flights in terms of cost, quality and routing from the UK to Santo Domingo?

Advice gratefully received

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Yes, extensively. Your cheapest bet is if there is/are spare charter seats on flights fom Samana or Puerto Plata. Ring Thompson Holidays at Puerto Plata on 809 586 2223 (trying to decide which extension to use I find confusing so use 230), they will also give you the number for Punta Cana. For Samana talk to Patrick on 829 770 1347. To return home here try Charter Flight Centre Home page [charterflights.co.uk], i just got one way for PDS196, LGW - POP. Buena suerte.

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
Our friendly moderator has made airflights with the usual triple www and uk companies somewhat confusing. I?ve still to learn what the problem is with internet addresses on the thread. No doubt someone will enlighten me.

Aug 19, 2004
The charters that go to Puerta Plata are probably the cheapest but you will have a very limited luggage (20kg) + need to go by bus to Santo Domingo - best would be Metro from Puerto Plata, Caribe Tours start in Sosua but make lots of stops coming into Santo Domingo. We have used charterflights.co.uk in the past with no problems.

As we need to go to Santo Domingo we usually go with American Arlines these days as the price difference is not that great + we can stay in NY. The main problem with this route is you would have to stay overnight at JFK to get to Santo Domingo.