60 Millas al este / 60 Miles East

Feb 7, 2007
In reference to this thread:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/dominicans-abroad/77385-60-miles-east-film-nyc.html

You can download this movie from the Internet.

You can visit this forum below and follow the links to download the movie from rapidshare

www.ultraforos.com/foro/peliculas-e...-espanol-latino-2008-pelicula-dominicana.html

You need to be at least a little bit comupter literate to know how to download it from rapidshare. You can download it as a free user, but you can do just one file download at a time. Go one Rar file by one, download, un-rar (e.g with Winzip) and enjoy!

Feb 7, 2007
Would not it be easier to "buy" the DVD?

That depends. There are some street boys you can buy it from them for about 60 pesos as I did. The quality of those copies is excellent.

But there are people who may not have access to the street DVDs and ordering a DVD from a website may be a hassle. With fast speed, you can download the movie in less than 3 hours. If you buy the Rapidshare membership you can even queue the downloads so you don't have to sit at your comp.

I am in no way influencing anyone to download it. I posted it as an option for the people that want to do it and have fast access to it from their home.

Feb 7, 2007
Rapidshare is also free. But you can download one file at a time. A movie is usually split into many files of 100 MB each.

With RS's premium membership you can download multiple files at a time, you don't have to wait for downloads, and you can dod wonload queuing.

I bought a 30 day membership for less than 9 dollars, there's a ton of stuff there inlcuding lots of SW.

Another good site is Megaupload.

If anybody is interested in Adobe Premium Suite CS3 let me know and I will PM you rapidshare and megaupload download locations.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
one catch

no extra charge for viruses...so be very sure to scan carefully before unzipping

interesting and well produced film by the way

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The download is damn slow in my the free site. Still downloading. :(
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the version in Mininova : The ultimate BitTorrent source! (728 mb) is corrupted file. You will lose your audio after like 21 minutes into the movie, then the pc will slow down. I went ahead and downloaded the 778 mb version and its perfect. I have not seen the whole movie yet.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
ending is lame. I wouldn't recommend it. its not what I had expected.
AZB