For all you married people =o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticGoddess1987

Sep 1, 2008
profile.myspace.com
This isn't completely related to DR1, but I am just about to get married to my fiance in a couple of months. I feel like I know my fiance better than myself, but I don't think you can ever be too sure, especially when it comes to making a big Decision like this. So with that being said, I was wondering what all you married people wished you would have asked your spouses before you got married? & for all you single people what are some questions you'd ask before getting married. Minus sexual history and STD stuff lol..I already know all that haha...

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
This isn't completely related to DR1, but I am just about to get married to my fiance in a couple of months. I feel like I know my fiance better than myself, but I don't think you can ever be too sure, especially when it comes to making a big Decision like this. So with that being said, I was wondering what all you married people wished you would have asked your spouses before you got married? & for all you single people what are some questions you'd ask before getting married. Minus sexual history and STD stuff lol..I already know all that haha...

You seem too have all of the awnsers so why bother asking...Boo

Lapurr

Bronze
Jan 25, 2008
The past is the past, I'm not sure there are questions I would ask...I think it's important really getting to know your mate and the"family" prior to a lifelong commitment.

Congratulations on your engagement, wishing you mucho happiness!!

yess

Jun 1, 2008
it is only when you get the answers that you learn what the questions should have been

also

B

BettyDiamond

its possibly even more ridiculous to answer a thread that you have no interest in - good luck with your marriage - I think if you need to ask too many questions you may not know the person well enough to get married- I would suggest a longer engagement ( about 12 years) for people contemplating it and watch the dvd license to wed with robin williams

Mar 2, 2008
"I would suggest a longer engagement ( about 12 years)"

I think 25-30 years is an appropriate time-frame for an engagement. And then think about some more.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

When in doubt.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.