Do dominican women vary in culture or ...

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
character depending on what city or part of the DR they are from? I ask because most of the people I know in the DR are from Puerto Plata, and I have yet to meet anyone there who was less than genuine, good natured people. But I have recently been introduced to a woman who was born, raised, and lives in Monte Cristo. I will be visiting from the U.S. in October to spend a few days with her. Can anyone share they're experience?

Thanks much.;)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
character depending on what city or part of the DR they are from? I ask because most of the people I know in the DR are from Puerto Plata, and I have yet to meet anyone there who was less than genuine, good natured people. But I have recently been introduced to a woman who was born, raised, and lives in Monte Cristo. I will be visiting from the U.S. in October to spend a few days with her. Can anyone share they're experience?

Thanks much.;)

If you thought the ones from Puerto Plata (touristy area) were genuine then you'll be amazed by the ones from other areas. I know a lot of people in here tend to think that women from touristy areas such as Puerto Plata are a bit jaded and not very genuine to put it mildly...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
wait until you go into the mountains and meet girls there.....now that's genuine !!

shortraymond

Jul 9, 2008
Hey Bob, could you give me some specifics? I've talked to her a couple of times on the phone and have been told that she's very beautiful, (aren't they all), but in what ways are they different from the people in Peurto Plata?

Thanks