Looking for 1 (or 2) Bedroom Condo/Apartment in Cabarete

travelchik

Jan 26, 2007
Hello,

My husband and I are coming to the end of our lease in our current apartment and although we love it we're looking for something a little bigger. We'd like a minimum 1 bedroom w/ AC, good security, internet, quieter location and 24-hour power. Needs to be in central Cabarete as we don't have a vehicle. Prefer to be somewhere between Ocean 1 and Janets and not too far from the beach.

We're looking for a long-term rental as we plan on staying in the DR for at least the next two years. We would be happy to sign a 1-year lease if the place & price is right.

We're looking for a place that will be available November 1st as that's when our current lease is up.

Please PM me with any information.

Thanks very much!

bachatony1

Aug 8, 2008
how much are you paying where you stay now? (If you don't mind my asking) Will your landlord need to rent it out again?

travelchik

Jan 26, 2007
how much are you paying where you stay now? (If you don't mind my asking) Will your landlord need to rent it out again?

We're paying $700 a month right now. We pay our own electric ($75 / month) and laundry (30 / month on average). I'm sure if/when we move it will be up for rent again as it's my understanding that the owners have this place soley for income and not as a holiday spot of their own.

Cheers!