Vaccines in la vega/santiago area

mrc1330

Aug 11, 2007
I need to know where to get cheap or FREE vaccinnes in the La Vega or Santiago area. I'm trying to avoid the costs of the US Consulates fees which total up to $350 each (wife and daughter).

My wife needs:
MMR
Td/Tdap
HPV(human papillomavirus)
Varicella

My daughter needs:
MMR
DTP/DTaP/DT
Polio
Hib
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Varicella
PCV (pneumococcal)
Influenza

Where could i go to get these the cheapest?

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
you can take your daughter and wife to the children's hospital or cabral y baez or any governmental "polyclinic" to get most of these vaccines. the UN sponsors a shot called the PENTA for kids that has 5 of the vaccines in one, the mmr is all separated (rubeola, sarampion and paperas)

ask around in la vega as i'm sure you can get them there, if not head to santiago. the vaccination spots are open in the mornings.

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
Try your local Health Department, got them in San Bernardino, Ca. when coming here its was way less than that one quoted.

el santi

Mar 20, 2008
You can go to a public hospital, and get most, if not all of the vaccines
@ the cheapest price possible..
if you need aditional help, you can try this private clinic in santiago,
where you are sure to find them all.
(phone)
809-581-4525

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Hospital Arturo Grullon (Hospital de ni?os). Av. Henriquillo across the Street from Cibao base ball stadium . This is the best place to get children vaccine, and it is free.

JJ

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Since they give the vaccines free at the Hospital Jose Maria Cabral here in Santiago I would expect most of the governement hospitals and clinics would have them for free too.