Data Vimenca is closing this month

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
Hello people, just to let you know data vimenca is closing this month..

i was kind of surprised because it seem to be a very solid company..

They couldnt survive because other companies were offering same services for cheaper...

Now alot of people trying to find a new job..

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Data Vimenca is a call center, Western Union services will be unaffected.

I am not surprised that they are going away, they came into the market very aggressively and spent way too much money from the get go, offered very high salaries to employees, much more than what the market would require them to pay, in a direct attempt to take all the best people from existing call centers.

While its true that you get what you pay for, paying mare then you have to for something is never smart, epecially in a business climate like the DR's, where when human resources are concerned no good deed goes unpunished.

I have learned much of this the hard way myself, thankfully I made my mistakes on a much smaller scale.

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry if you got confuse for a moment windeguy,

As i said Data Vimenca is closing.. i didnt mention vimenca itself..
Vimenca is the whole company which provide different services in Dominican Republic

There is Vimenca the bank, Vimenca cellphones(affilated with Claro), Vimenca express(affilated with ups,fedex,DlS, etc), Vimenca Western Union and the newest service Data Vimenca which is a call center..

So the other services Vimenca provide wont be affected

MTG2011

Feb 9, 2011
Call Center

Hello Guys,

Our company is interested in looking / buying a Call Center that is closing down or can't continue the operation due to financial difficulties.
Do you know any companies that we can contact? Thanks for your help.

MTG2011

Feb 9, 2011
We are currently looking for a call center to purchase or move into. We would like the ability to grow, but our initial requirement is for 50-100 local employees. We will be using the call center exclusively for our products and services in the US. If the call center has existing employees, we would consider extending a job offer.

Time is of the essence. If you have listings, it would be appreciated.

hugo12

Jan 10, 2010
Jobs Available in santiago!!

Hello people, just to let you know data vimenca is closing this month..

i was kind of surprised because it seem to be a very solid company..

They couldnt survive because other companies were offering same services for cheaper...

Now alot of people trying to find a new job..

HS Recruitment & Consulting Services will be interviewing Bilingual candidates this entire month! If you think you have the English skills please attend, WE are waiting for YOU. We have Job opportunities for Customer Service/Technical Support positions NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. No excuses, It doesn't get better than this!

Call us right now!!!!!!!!!! (809)772-2045 (809)665-7395 why wait!!!!

Job Overview:
Company: Most stable contact centers in Santiago.
Base Pay: 100 P.P/H & up
Other Pay: Incentive Bonus
Employee Type: Full-Time

Only Requirement: All candidates must speak, read and writes perfect English

For More info visit us on the web@ Hugo Staffing