how to get from cabarete to las galeras, leaving midday?

kekeno

Oct 5, 2008
hi all you helpful dr1'ers out there

i'd like to get from cabarete to las galeras on 29 dec. i know there's a bus that leaves around 7am, arriving in samana 4 hours later and that from there i'll catch a guagua. the problem is that i won't be finished my course until late morning and don't want to have to stay another night in cabarete.

what about catching a series of guaguas? or would that take forever? what about hitch-hiking? (happy to contribute to petrol) i'm a single female and have hitch-hiked in many places around the world.

thanks for your help in advance.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
i wouldn't suggest hitchhiking,....... you can take guaguas, from cabarete to rio san juan, then from there to nagua, then on to samana, then to your final destination, but that would take a long time, probably arriving quite late at night.....staying the night in cabarete might be your best option..... good luck though
hammerdown

Sep 19, 2005
CompetitiveShower Room products from various China Shower Room manufacturers and Shower Room suppliers are listed below, please view them and select the most helpful info for you. Besides, we also provide you with Shower Room related products such as Shower Room your choice.

you suggesting if he takes a shower before he goes, he will get along with the others on the guagua better??????

bad bad bob