Grand Paradise

trooper

Mar 30, 2008
Anybody got any news of the opening date of Grand Paradise Playa Dorada. Formely the Paradise Beach Resort. It was meant to be open in November, but is not going to be ready. We are due to go in January for 3 weeks and just hope it will be ready by then. Thanks.

trooper

Mar 30, 2008
Thanks for that reply. We go there every January to meet our Canadian friends. I would hate to miss a year. We travel out on Jan 5 for 3 weeks so just hope it opens then, and not put back any more. Originally was is not due to open by November?

Jul 16, 2008
Paradise

HEY TROOPER,JAYBIRD HERE AGAIN.MY WIFE AND I ARE GOING TO SOUSA ON NOV.6 FOR TWO WEEKS W/ABOUT 15 OTHER PEOPLE.WE WERE SUPPOSE TO STAY AT "PARADISE" BUT THEY ARE STILL WORKING ON IT. WE ARE ALL GOING TO TAKE A RIDE OVER THERE TO SEE HOW IT'S PROGRESSING AND ILL LET YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO OPEN,IF I CAN. I GUESS THAT IT IS JUST ABOUT FINISHED,AND THEY ARE NOT SURE WHICH OF THE ORIGIONAL HELP WILL BE COMING BACK,AGAIN I"LL KEEP YOU POSTED.DO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SOUSA? IF YOU DO DROP ME A LINE EITHER HERE OR AT jhomicz@nycap.rr.com OK WELL PAL THATS ALL FROM N.Y. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON. JAYBIRD