Olive Restaurant & Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki Simon

Nov 10, 2002
Hi,

Has anyone been to the Olive restaurant and bar in Pro-Cab? If so, what's it like?

Thanks

Nikki

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
We ate there the other night. It was too bad that Dori's help did not show up for work so he was cook, waiter, bartender and bus boy. Too much for one guy. The food was ok, but i am sure suffered some from the amount of work he was doing. I have had Dori's food before and we will try it again.

Bob K

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
Is this the same Dori who was the cook at the resturant that we are not allowed to talk about next to the Europa?
If so - he is an excellent guy who can cook a great meal!

james

Jan 14, 2002
I beleive it is also the same Dori that ran the Thai restuarant in Pro Cab a couple of years ago...the food there was excellent as well. He was the owner and chef.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes to all the above. He is one of the good guys and I hope Olive's makes it.

Bob K

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
lack of avertising seems to be the downfall of many places-they open up and just expect people to turn up without advertising what sort of food they do or prices etc

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Olives

It's Calle Almendra in the hotel Residencia Dominicana, opposit the old tennis courts (now a horrible condo building site).
BUT....better be quick as we hearsay today that he's closing to take a better job elsewhere???
We'll miss it as it's just across the road and had good food.

Status
Not open for further replies.