Wedding Planner

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
I get a lot of calls from people who are looking for a wedding planner in the Punta Cana area who is not affiliated with, but can work with, the all-inclusives. The general complaint I hear is that the wedding planners in the all-inclusives are too busy to help plan a wedding other than their canned ones.

I get these inquiries because I'm listed on a lot of wedding sites. People who haven't traveled here don't know the size of this country so they ask if we can help (we cannot).

Are there any recommendations I can pass along to these soon-to-be-brides who are already-nervous-about-it?

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
We provide selective Wedding/Planning services in the Dominican Republic , on the North Coast from November until June, and in Canada from June until November. We have done more than 500 weddings
in Canada and do a few each winter in the Dr. Our website is Muskoka Weddings Resource Centre and Dominican Weddings . We can provide the actual ceremony provide both in English and Spanish ( this is the ceremony /vows only for people that have already been legally married in their home country but still want the ceremony on the beach.
We can provide consulting in rentals of tents tables dishware etc , Disc
Jockey Services , live bands , site selection , videography , working with
caterers etc .We have been doing this for the past 5 years and can work in both Spanish and Engish. We / I have a pretty good understanding of how things work in the Dr . It is a challenge.
Normally our services are best suited for people renting private villas rather than in the all inclusives where they prefere their own vendors.
I hope this is helpful.
We would like to start providing these services in Punta Cana and would appreciate any opportunities for this that may arise.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Normally our services are best suited for people renting private villas rather than in the all inclusives where they prefere their own vendors.

We would like to start providing these services in Punta Cana and would appreciate any opportunities for this that may arise.

Expanding your business to Punta Cana may be problematic since large AIs are the norm there and while there are some private villas they are severely in the minority.

Good luck.

Gregg